NFL Week Four LD - The Colts in primetime again? Really?

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
Yep, here's where the Week 4 discussion will take place. No divisional games this week for the 2nd time in 3 weeks, due to the lockout they were planning for. Not a whole lot of interesting games on the slate, but I'm sure there'll be a few that go down to the wire, like always.

SF/Phi
Buf/Cincy
Det/Dal
Car/Chi
WSH/Stl
NO/Jax
Pit/Hou
Ten/Cle
Min/KC
Atl/Sea
NYG/Arz
Den/GB
Mia/SD
NE/Oak
NYJ/Bal
Indy/TB

Both are bound to suck. Perhaps you should use that time to find a job.

At 8 O'clock at night? No I will continue to look early in the morning not at night bro lol. I understand what you are saying though. I apperciate the motivation :)

Both might suck but I am not a huge football fan so I'll just watch the colts till I get bored of it and watch Raw or Pawn Stars.

What the hell is wrong with the Lions? They are a big part of my Proline ticket, and so far they've been brutal. I thought they were supposed to be a good team?

So far a rough weekend for sports fans in the Motor City.

What the hell is wrong with the Lions? They are a big part of my Proline ticket, and so far they've been brutal. I thought they were supposed to be a good team?

It's one game and it's far from over. They were down 20-0 at the half last week and still won.

Man, that Blaine Gabbert has a bright future ahead of him. I've been very impressed with his performance thus far today.

And maybe they've had them for a couple of years and I just didn't notice, but Jacksonville's blue helmets are fucking awesome, lol.

Anyways, Saints started off the game great, but then let up in the 2nd quarter. Hopefully they turn it back on in the 2nd half and take full control of this game.

They need to get back home. Just have come out absolutely flat today and these aren't the Vikings. The MNF game should jack them up and they should play better.

Thank god Tony Romo realized he sucked. The Cowboys have given the Lions life that they should not have.

Matt Cassel is fucking ON today. They just can't get it in the endzone for shit. Good thing Succop is on a roll. 5 FGs, 2 of which were 50+ yards.

Bullshit call on Suh. Jesus Christ refs just hand the fucking game to the Cowboys. It's fucking football.

Didn't see the play. What happened?

At least we held them to three, as well.

EDIT: Just saw it, pretty weak call there.

Didn't see the play. What happened?

At least we held them to three, as well.

EDIT: Just saw it, pretty weak call there.

Incredibly weak. Anytime a hand is even close to the face they just throw a flag. If you don't see it then you can't call it. That cost the Lions 3 points and 3 minutes of game time.

I think KC is starting to realize that without Charles, we are not a running team. Bowe has over 100 yards receiving today and Breaston is pretty close to it too. Jones, while a great backup, is not a starting RB anymore, neither is Battles. McCluster is just too small. Like Dante Hall trying to plat RB.

I think KC is starting to realize that without Charles, we are not a running team. Bowe has over 100 yards receiving today and Breaston is pretty close to it too. Jones, while a great backup, is not a starting RB anymore, neither is Battles. McCluster is just too small. Like Dante Hall trying to plat RB.

The Chiefs best bet this year is to let Cassell do what he did in New England. Spread it out and let the ball fly. They have the weapons with Bowe, Breaston, Mccluster, etc.

TD Calvin in triple fucking coverage. Best receiver in the fucking league.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back