• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL 2012/13 Playoffs LD

Don't know if Ryan even had enough strength to get that to the end zone for a hail mary. I know it was his non throwing shoulder but nevertheless.

Atlanta deserved to lose, they were completely dominated after going up 17-0. If it wasn't for the missed Akers field goal and Crabtree fumble, San Fran wins much easier.

Well it is what is, sad to see Tony not make it to the big dance but congrats to the 49ers on a great game and win good luck in the Super Bowl.

[youtube]hPTaIXgsi7s[/youtube]

Next up: The Ray Lewis Retirement Party, presented by CBS and Gillette Stadium.

That was a good game too bad Atlanta is out I hope Gonzalez comes back next year.

Now gotta hope for Baltimore to win and we get the brothers coaching against each other.

They are, if you notice our cornerbacks don't try to wrap up. They rather use their heads and forearms to make a "big hit."

Sorry for you man, but I could not be happier with this result. I hate the 49ers, but the Falcons going to the Super Bowl, in New Orleans no less, would have made me sick to my stomach. Thank God San Fran pulled this out.

Now let's go Pats...

Sorry for you man, but I could not be happier with this result. I hate the 49ers, but the Falcons going to the Super Bowl, in New Orleans no less, would have made me sick to my stomach. Thank God San Fran pulled this out.

Now let's go Pats...

Up until this week, I was dismissing all your anti-Goodell rants, but I was actually starting to believe it. B/c the worst nightmare for any Saints fan would be the Falcons winning a Super Bowl in New Orleans. Damn that would have been nice.

I was pissed right along with him but since he won I can now laugh at this...

HarbaughReacts.gif

Harbaugh has always been a huge whiner. I love it.

If Baltimore doesn't get something going on this drive coming up, they're not going to win. For starters, Lewis and company are getting tired and soon it'll be Brady throwing deep passes against winded victims. It's almost like Clemson-LSU at the Chik-fil-a bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back