MMA February Doesn't Need This Shit

I request whoever creates the LD for tomorrow's UFC event uses this for Nick Diaz's photo...

iU7riF33b8g4s.gif

Holy shit Primetime was in-fucking-credible tonight. I really hope myself and Fizzy haven't been the only ones here watching.

God I love Nick Diaz. I will be absolutely devastated if he loses tomorrow.

That shit made my night. Night's like these that i'm glad i'm such a UFC fanboy.

That episode of Primetime was amazing... I especially loved the last 5 minutes, and Nick being asked about his Super Bowl pick was gold.

In the saga of "Brandon Vera Sucks", Episode 416, Brandon Vera has pulled out of his fight against Thiago Silva with an "injury".

So much shit is being spewed across every forum. Thank god we dont Have the types of posters that the UG and Shitdog have.

Best moment last night was when Matt Brown landed the punch that was the beginning of the end for Chris Cope, on slo-mo replay afterwards, you could see him say "woo".

You know who's not getting any love is Ed Herman. Yeah he fought a no name, but he still looked awesome. Let's get this guy a quality opponent!

I was so happy he picked up a win, Short Fuse has been one of my favorites ever since TUF 3 and I was so upset when he got hurt and we didn't see him for what felt like forever. Now he's stacked up 3 finishes against atleast two tough sons of bitches, give this man a real fight and let's see if he can keep it up, I hope he can!

Ed Herman was just about the only part of last night that put a smile on my face. So happy for that guy.

So if Diaz continues to fight I would love to see him in there against Fitch, be a hell of a match up and both were on a roll before losing their last fights. If Condit fights again before GSP it ought to be against Hendricks, that would be something to see. And Fabricio needs to fight Mir, not only would it be amazing but it actually is a fight that makes sense right now, please make it happen Dana and Joe!

Well if you're going to come out in a bitch ass stance like that then you deserve to get your head kicked off. This furthers my point that the hand on the mat rule is stupid as hell and needs to go. Dude got what he deserved.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, the highlight is him sitting against the cage yelling NOOOOO while everyone laughs. Brilliant.

Diaz got 200k and Condit got 110...I understand how pay works in the biz but you'd think the guy who won the fight and a title would atleast get close to what the other guy got.

Again, reported payout. I swear we've had this conversation on here before. Diaz has a big money contract from when he was brought over from SF. Condit likely hasn't re-negotiated in a while. I positive that neither of them made anywhere near the reported amount.

That entire card was a freak show, from that kick to the two guys busting through the cage door.

I know, I'm just saying I always find it funny when the reports show the winner with less not to mention a guy who won the title. That's why I said I know how this stuff works, sorry if I didn't explain it well I was tired. :shrug:

So they have audio feeds in corners now(idk if this is news to anyone) and during the fight Nate was telling Nick not to worry and that he was winning it. In the end he told him that he won it 4 rounds to one and then the results were announced. That just makes me feel bad for Nick and makes you wonder what would have happened if they told him he was behind and needed to rack it up.

Diaz got 200k and Condit got 110...I understand how pay works in the biz but you'd think the guy who won the fight and a title would atleast get close to what the other guy got.

That's because Diaz get's no win bonus, he get's that 200k no mattter what. Same for Werdum on that card, 100k flat no win bonus.

I don't really keep up with MMA because I am an old Boxing crusty. But that head kick looked pretty damn rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back