Memoirs of a WrestleZone Moderator by Uncle Sam

Bonus Chapter
Miscellaneous Posters

If you're not included in this section, you'll likely get mentioned in another. Alternatively, you won't get mentioned at all.

Coco The Monkey
I'd really like to dedicate an entire chapter to him but, alas, I don't really have enough information to share on him. I suspect he was once part of the anonymous blob that is everyone not mentioned in this section. I can't criticise him for that when I was the same, can I? He's like the stepson that came in and outdid my biological son, Brian.

Brian
What the fuck, Brian? You gonna let Coco come in here and steal all the limelight?

TheRedcrosseKnight
Put in the prison for no reason - Sly'll back me up - his posts are so awesome he has to do them in quick bursts before, I dunno, falling into a deep coma.

48/7
i41ft3.jpg

The fuck is this shit?

TheOneBigWill
Taking things so seriously that everyone on the planet could fuck around for the rest of eternity and TheOneBigWill would still be able to fill the Earth's quota of serious. Single handedly keeping the internet serious business. Creepily serious. "Do-- do we call the police?" serious.

Klunderbunker
Also serious, but to a saner degree. Gets things done.

Mighty NorCal
Protects our freedoms so you don't have to.

The Lariat
Groomed by Shocky to be his replacement - I'm convinced of it.

tdigle
Disgruntled. Sometimes confused with The Lariat because their names include T's and L's.

D-Man
Started his WrestleZone career by flaming the shit out of me. In a homoerotic "Will they, won't they?" relationship with The Canadian.

The Canadian
Canadian. Metrosexual. Paper Irishman. Cool dude.

Luther
The type of Jake clone I hope to some day be.

Becca
Female. Has my phone number. I lost hers. Has bad taste in films.

Colamania
Thinks I'm a pedophile. Has a MILF.

Dexter
Good poster. Shame about the sandy vagina.

M_F
One of them new fangled homosexuals. Agrees with me that Matt Morgan needs new jeans.

Lee
Likes videogames, efeds and is soon to be homeless. Used to work in Currys.

Slyfox696
Searches his own name. Possibly from the future.

Sparky/Spanky/Rusty/Trusty/Dopey/Angry
Australian.

TM
Also Canadian. Doesn't claim to be Irish. Good man.

GeneralDisarray
The great white hope. It's because he's a massive racist.

Justinsayne
Uses too many commas.

Wes
It's like if Justin used the right amount of commas.

FromTheSouth
Republican. Tag team material.

Becker
Likes NFL, I think. Supports the Steelers. The name is misleading - they actually play American football.

Xfearbefore
High and pretentious. A dangerous mix.

Everyone else
An anonymous blob that fights itself. Good people.

:lmao:

I love lists like that, especially when they are done with an air of comedy. KB's was good but that was pretty cool.

Bonus Chapter
Miscellaneous Posters

If you're not included in this section, you'll likely get mentioned in another. Alternatively, you won't get mentioned at all.

Coco The Monkey
I'd really like to dedicate an entire chapter to him but, alas, I don't really have enough information to share on him. I suspect he was once part of the anonymous blob that is everyone not mentioned in this section. I can't criticise him for that when I was the same, can I? He's like the stepson that came in and outdid my biological son, Brian.

Brian
What the fuck, Brian? You gonna let Coco come in here and steal all the limelight?

TheRedcrosseKnight
Put in the prison for no reason - Sly'll back me up - his posts are so awesome he has to do them in quick bursts before, I dunno, falling into a deep coma.

48/7
i41ft3.jpg

The fuck is this shit?

TheOneBigWill
Taking things so seriously that everyone on the planet could fuck around for the rest of eternity and TheOneBigWill would still be able to fill the Earth's quota of serious. Single handedly keeping the internet serious business. Creepily serious. "Do-- do we call the police?" serious.

Klunderbunker
Also serious, but to a saner degree. Gets things done.

Mighty NorCal
Protects our freedoms so you don't have to.

The Lariat
Groomed by Shocky to be his replacement - I'm convinced of it.

tdigle
Disgruntled. Sometimes confused with The Lariat because their names include T's and L's.

D-Man
Started his WrestleZone career by flaming the shit out of me. In a homoerotic "Will they, won't they?" relationship with The Canadian.

The Canadian
Canadian. Metrosexual. Paper Irishman. Cool dude.

Luther
The type of Jake clone I hope to some day be.

Becca
Female. Has my phone number. I lost hers. Has bad taste in films.

Colamania
Thinks I'm a pedophile. Has a MILF.

Dexter
Good poster. Shame about the sandy vagina.

M_F
One of them new fangled homosexuals. Agrees with me that Matt Morgan needs new jeans.

Lee
Likes videogames, efeds and is soon to be homeless. Used to work in Currys.

Slyfox696
Searches his own name. Possibly from the future.

Sparky/Spanky/Rusty/Trusty/Dopey/Angry
Australian.

TM
Also Canadian. Doesn't claim to be Irish. Good man.

GeneralDisarray
The great white hope. It's because he's a massive racist.

Justinsayne
Uses too many commas.

Wes
It's like if Justin used the right amount of commas.

FromTheSouth
Republican. Tag team material.

Becker
Likes NFL, I think. Supports the Steelers. The name is misleading - they actually play American football.

Xfearbefore

Everyone else
An anonymous blob that fights itself. Good people.

So I'm not miscellaneous, wonderful.

Funny story: I lost your number because I sold that phone on eBay.

Edit: Don't worry, I took the sim out first.

Edit2: But your number was saved to the memory card and not the sim, obviously.

Santa, for Christmas Shawn wants my number.

Sam, if you get weird messages now you don't have my number, they're not from me.

48/7
i41ft3.jpg

The fuck is this shit?

That's been pissing me off for quite some time now. You'll notice I try to rep you as often as I can for the sole reason that you should be far, far, far, far ahead of 48/7 in rep.

Xfearbefore

Just because you couldn't see the artistry in the clock scene in Benjamin Button is no need to call people names.

Talk to me once you've taken up an interest in the French New Wave Samuel. Until then...you are a peasant.

I have TM's phone number... Wait this isn't about me. *exits stage right* Or do you exit left? I don't care I'm exiting to the right...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back