The People's Choice for Moderator

LOL.

This is quite fun.

Slyfox696 for Old School Mod.

I have a legit question for anyone who knows. Is the TNA vs. WWE forum staying around for awhile? And if so, is there a mod for that section? Just curious since we are talking about staff anyway

D-Man for WWE Mod.

Sid has been doing a lot there for a while, and I know he won't feel insulted that I suggest someone give him some help, and I just think D-Man is the perfect person to do so. He's here every week day (I believe he works somewhere where he has access to the 'net), and he could clean up a lot of spam in the section during that time, while Sid is away or busy making multiple Will-sized posts. Moreover, as far as posting ability goes, there aren't many better, more passionate wrestling posters here than D-Man. He'd be an excellent counter to Sid's cynicalism of the WWE product, since D-Man actually enjoys WWE programing. How? I don't know, but he does, and I think it would be unique for Sid to have to share his mod-duties with someone completely opposite of him when it comes to pro wrestling, but yet I'm sure they would still mesh very well together when it comes to keeping the section clean.

Where as I said the other day that I wouldn't mind having a hand in the WWE section to keep it clean, let's not be too hasty here with your suggestion.

Sure, it may seem like a good move on paper, but Mods need to get along and be friends with each other. Another cynical WWE Mod is exactly what that section needs because it offsets the poor, misguided posters that I have to put up with in there. Having a Mod like me helps the off-balance from Pro WWE supporters, but another Anti-WWE Moderator or in the very least, a Tweener Mod when it comes to WWE views would probably suit the section best.

It needs to be someone that won't act like a Shareholder member of the WWE Universe, or else I can't see the both of us getting along and being friends with each other .... which is required to be on Staff.

Where as I said the other day that I wouldn't mind having a hand in the WWE section to keep it clean, let's not be too hasty here with your suggestion.

Sure, it may seem like a good move on paper, but Mods need to get along and be friends with each other. Another cynical WWE Mod is exactly what that section needs because it offsets the poor, misguided posters that I have to put up with in there. Having a Mod like me helps the off-balance from Pro WWE supporters, but another Anti-WWE Moderator or in the very least, a Tweener Mod when it comes to WWE views would probably suit the section best.

It needs to be someone that won't act like a Shareholder member of the WWE Universe, or else I can't see the both of us getting along and being friends with each other .... which is required to be on Staff.

I understand what you are saying here, Sid, but since the mods are supposed to drive discussion, wouldn't it be good to have both ends of the spectrum? I know that it might end in debates between the two of you, but it would provide discussion for the other posters. The getting along thing makes sense, but I just thought I'd throw this out there about the viewpoints.

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, just wanted to point this out.

I understand what you are saying here, Sid, but since the mods are supposed to drive discussion, wouldn't it be good to have both ends of the spectrum? I know that it might end in debates between the two of you, but it would provide discussion for the other posters. The getting along thing makes sense, but I just thought I'd throw this out there about the viewpoints.

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, just wanted to point this out.

Yeah, but the problem is that if I say something, and then a Pro WWE Mod would counter me, and we go back and forth, that may discourage people from posting, as they just figure "what the Hell, just let the Mods duke it out and we'll sit back and watch".

Meanwhile, if I say something negative about the WWE, we all know how the Shareholders ... I mean, the WWE Universe Members, just can't wait to step up to the plate and defend their business for putting Hornswoggle all over Raw for business reasons, and all that good stuff.

Yeah, but the problem is that if I say something, and then a Pro WWE Mod would counter me, and we go back and forth, that may discourage people from posting, as they just figure "what the Hell, just let the Mods duke it out and we'll sit back and watch".

Meanwhile, if I say something negative about the WWE, we all know how the Shareholders ... I mean, the WWE Universe Members, just can't wait to step up to the plate and defend their business for putting Hornswoggle all over Raw for business reasons, and all that good stuff.

That would be the one potential downside. I'd like to think that between PM and the Board Room, you guys could make a truce, but I'm an optimist sometimes. Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in

I think I'm one of the few who would join in on such a battle. I don't always agree with you Sidious but you're one of the better posters on here and I would gladly join in whether I agreed with you or the other mod. However, I think that two WWE mods who disagree on basically everything would be a bad idea because not every poster is as quick to debate as I am and it might look bad on the forum's part if the mods of one of its most important sections are not getting along. I think you're doing a good job by yourself in the WWE section, honestly.

Here's one of the reasons why. I don't always agree with you, but your opinions are respected.... like others pointed out.

Anyways, keeping on topic of the mod nominations I would nominate Doc for graphics because he's great at that stuff such as his sigs and the ideas he has.

Suck it!

Other sophomoric jokes about my penis!

Yeah!

Oh and Jane for Bar Room mod. Because he knows the ancient way of advice dog.

I'd say this, but I can't nominate myself. So at least I have xfears support. C'mon people. Let's make The Bar Room the JWO Room!

Click my sig, by the way.

And I nominate Lariat for those wrestling sections. Old school and whatnot.

So do all of the non-whateveryou'recallingthemnowfans back down because you, as a mod, are defending their side? No? Oh, then why do you assume a pro-WWE mod would kill activity on the other side or kill activity completely? Do you think people are THAT scared of you and the other mods?

As usual, you sure know how to say some pretty convoluted shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back