[Official] Wrestlezone Tournament Award Nominations Thread

Match that changed the Tourney:

Raven v. Edge

Edge made the finals, so it needs to be here...The first match he should've lost...

I faded in my posting and reading after the gimmick rounds, so I can't justify nominations for the other spots, but I'll vote...

Best WZ Tourney Poster: Tastys, Tenta, Will, Tdigs, Ligerbomb

Best Individual Post: Pick anything from Tdigs' Liger posts in the HBK thread.

Best Match: Raven vs. Edge

Match that changed the Tourney: Raven vs. Edge

Biggest Travesty: Sting losing to The Undertaker

Biggest Upset: Liger over HBK

not really. Edge has done a shit otn more as a pro wrestler than Lesnar. he wa sonly around for one fucking year guys :lmao: and his promo skills cant touch Edge's

Best WZ Tourney Poster: JohnTenta, Tdigle, Tastycles and Ligerbomb

Best Individual Post: Ligerbombs post in the Liger thread... I believe it was against Brock. Also, TM's post on Santino in the first round...

Best Match: O god, The Edge and Raven match was close as hell but I am giving it to the Warrior and Foley match... Wasn't it decided by one vote?

Match that changed the Tourney: Raven v Edge

Biggest Travesty: Benoit going over Hogan..

Biggest Upset: Liger over HBK... I wass shocked because this board usually gets a hard-on when it comes to HBK

and

Worst Poster: Will or Lee...

edit

Lesnar/Edge was a much bigger deal than Raven/Edge

I disagree, because two posters came out and said they accidently voted for Edge when they meant to vote for Raven. So, Raven should've won that match, but didn't. That changed everything, and Raven vs. Lesnar would've been just as close as Edge vs. Lesnar was.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we crowned a 3rd Annual WZ Tournament Champion earlier today.. and now it's time to bring forth your nominations for the WZ Tournament Awards!

Your Categories Are:

Best WZ Tourney Poster:

Best Individual Post:

Best Match:

Match that changed the Tourney:

Biggest Travesty:

Biggest Upset:
and

Worst Poster:

Nominations will be looked upon, and those who receive the most will be added into an official poll later on (by Shocky) to determine the Winner! Please list nominations for each category while you still can!

Best WZ Tourney Poster: Will.

Best Individual Post: No answer.

Best Match: No answer.

Match that changed the Tourney: Bret Hart vs. Chris Jericho (Jericho lost by one and if he had to more votes Hart never would have one.)

Biggest Travesty: Edge b. Raven

Biggest Upset: Edge b. SCSA, Edge b. Undertaker

and

Worst Poster: No answer.

B]Best WZ Tourney Poster:[/B] Will, Tastycles, Ligerbomb

Best Individual Post: Lariat in Hansen vs Christian.

Best Match: Edge vs Raven, Edge vs Undertaker, Liger vs HBK

Match that changed the Tourney: Lesnar vs Edge. Lesnar was odds on to win before that in my eyes.

Biggest Travesty: Hogan losing to Benoit. It would never have happened. Ever.

Biggest Upset: Benoit over Hogan, Edge over Austin, Liger over HBK.

I understand why some are considering the Edge vs. Raven match-up as being the biggest match that changed the tourney.

Basically, its all because you had two individuals screw-up in voting for the wrong guy, that pushed Edge on by accident/opportunity. If it weren't for two morons (you know who you are) that can't properly read polls correctly, Lesnar would've won this whole thing.. and Edge would've been sent home before making it to the Regional Semi-Finals, much less the actual Tournament Finals.

Because of that.. my nomination for Worst Poster must without a shadow of a doubt.. go to King Beck-ah, because he still isn't living it down that hes a fucking idiot. :p

So, wait

am I to understand that Wes and Becker's accidental votes werte the ones who got Edge the win in The Raven match???
fuckin REALLY?

So, wait

am I to understand that Wes and Becker's accidental votes werte the ones who got Edge the win in The Raven match???
fuckin REALLY?

Through an actual stand-point. Yes. Through a realistic stand-point. No.

Edge should've had that match in the bag, without question. Because Raisin is Gawd in E.C.W, too many dumbasses believed the hype that Edge couldn't apparently overcome those odds.

Bingo Hall sweat, Beer and pot being thrown at you, fans cussing you down. Yeah, wow those are some stiff obstacles to overcome. I'm glad Edge actually had the talent and mental mindset to just skip going there and went straight to the Company thats now the owner of the other one. :rolleyes: Could've been seriously awkward to see Edge having all that talent in E.C.W.

I dont care who you think "shouldve had it in the bag" (the "raisin" comment made me LOL though) im just trying to clarify this for future making fun of and shit thrashing material for the future

I dont care who you think "shouldve had it in the bag" (the "raisin" comment made me LOL though) im just trying to clarify this for future making fun of and shit thrashing material for the future

Don't tell me you believed in the hype of Raisin over Edge in the E.C.W. region, too.

I didnt. Raisin isnt half the Pro Wrestler Edge is (great, here we go again)

I just want to know, so I know who the biggest Edge marks on the board obviously are :lmao:

I didnt. Raisin isnt half the Pro Wrestler Edge is (great, here we go again)

I just want to know, so I know who the biggest Edge marks on the board obviously are :lmao:

:lmao: So you're considering Beck-ah, and Wes the biggest Edge marks - because they had to resort to claiming the accidentally voted for Edge to push him through?

:lmao: So you're considering Beck-ah, and Wes the biggest Edge marks - because they had to resort to claiming the accidentally voted for Edge to push him through?

well of course dude, Edge getting all the way to the finals can be chalked to them, and their pivotal votes :lmao: they planted the Edge upset seed

People are all "ZOMG becuase hs is a current wrestler is the only reason you vote for him"

on the contrary, I think it might actually be becuase one dude is old, and the other is active, there is just no possible way current guy could be better, or have accomplished more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back