• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The People's Choice for Moderator

I can only nominate one person, so with that being said, I nominate Lariat for both the General Wrestling and Old School sections, as I have done in the past (first time publicly, though).

He spends considerable time driving conversations into those two sections which I think have more potential to be enhanced if there was a set Moderator Presence in charge in there.

However, if someone is going to do either General Wrestling or Old School, they can do both, because the work load is enough for one Mod to handle.

Now as far as anyone looking to nominate anyone in the WWE section, I am going to tell you all right now that I have absolutely no interest in having a Mod in this section with Pro WWE views. So if you want to nominate someone that does, you are just wasting your time.

I personally think that that would make for an interesting section. People could line up behind who they think and it would definitely generate discussion.

I also would like to nominate Tastycles for a wrestling section of some kind. He's very articulate and could be one of the top posters on the forum.

Dave for VGT mod. He's established fresh interest in that section and clearly cares about it; He promotes it, posts in it a lot, and creates wonderful discussion.

Me getting more sections wouldn't be fair to other people.

I was thinking more along the lines of Phoenix for Wrestling Sections. He's a great poster, posts everywhere, and already has experience moderating the e-fed.

Dave for VGT mod. He's established fresh interest in that section and clearly cares about it; He promotes it, posts in it a lot, and creates wonderful discussion.

So do I, but we can't nominate ourselves. I nominate Dave for that section as well, then he'd spend even more time in there and answer our debate.... lol

Hopping on the Lariat for Old School Mod Bandwagon.

I know I'm echoing everyone else at this point, but the guy obviously is a driving force in there, and he's very knowledgeable as well. He also is no-nonsense, and I think he'd be a huge boost to the staff here.

Lariat for Old School. The guy is solid, drives discussion, and is fair. What more could you want out of a moderator?

I think you get the point, but Lariat for the Wrestling Section. In the Old School area, he drives great discussions and does his best in getting people into that area of the map. Considering that the General Wrestling and Independents/International area are without a proper moderator, I say give him that area as well (for aforementioned reasons)

He also has former moderator/admin endorsements for that area, so he must be doing something right.

I don't the hide the fact that I'm not his biggest fan, but Lariat would be an awesome Old School mod. He drives discussion and has a passion for the section

Steamboat Ricky for Spam Zone. Why, because he already established he could run it, and do a great job with it.

Again repeating what everyone else said Lariat for Old School. He knows his stuff, has the moderator knowledge, has been here long enough for the responsibility.

Definately Lariat for either Old School section or General Wrestling section. He makes alot of good threads there, makes alot of discussion in there and is an all around great poster.

Lariat for old school. Not an original choice, but his knowledge alone is enough for him to get a place there.

Dave for VGT section, he's posted loads of threads there over the last few months and is always up for a good games debate.

I'm gonna sound like a broken record here, but Lariat for Old School Section Mod. He knows his wrestling and loves it with a passion. He has a legit love for the old school section and provides it with some intelligent and great topics and posts. He totally deserves it.

Lariat for old school/general wrestling mod, reasons listed by everyone else and cos' he's actually well good

Doc for graphic section mod, he does graphics, and seems to have ideas for that place

Becker for sports mod, well he's a sports fanatic, a good poster also, plus it'd be awesome

Whoops, just realised that I can only vote once, my bad

Doc for graphic section mod, he does graphics, and seems to have ideas for that place

I really do. That section is an unorganized spamhole, and I have ideas on improving that and getting some life into the place. I, along with Dave, started the contests and battles that gave the section a lot of traffic. I have created tutorials for sig-making that many find extremely useful and have helped BC, KillJoy, and others. I have made almost 700 sigs total, and was voted 2009 sig maker of the year.

If you need convincing, here are some rules I have drawn up to turn the Graphics section into a clean and well-working section rather than the spamworld it has been:

Rules and Regulations for the Digital Arts and Graphics Forum

1. All requests are to be placed in the “Requests” subforum.
When submitting your request, please use the following format for the title:

(Name of user you wish to request from): (General title describing sig)

Posts placed in the wrong section will be moved or deleted, and warnings may be given depending on the section it is posted in. If you do not wish to post your request there, you may PM the sig-maker.

2. The Showcase Hall is to be used for showcasing graphics or works only.

Requests, banter, and praise is to be kept out. If you are appreciative of a graphic, or have feedback, you may PM or rep the sig-maker in question. Any digital work is accepted in the Showcase Hall, whether it be video or graphic.

3. The Main Section is for anything related to graphics that does not fit into the aforementioned subforums.

This includes, but is not limited to, competitions, tutorials, questions, discussions of various programs and techniques for creating graphics, and asking for feedback on a particular work. All types of discussion is welcome, and the Graphics section is for more than just requesting and posting graphics.

4. Posters found to be spamming will be disciplined.
Anything from stern PM to a warning to an infraction will be given out, depending on the severity of the offense.

You can say a G-Mod can take the section under their wing, but really, they don't. They have more important things to worry about than the graphics section.

I don't. I have a clear vision, and no other responsibilities. Graphics are my forte. I would devote much of my time to making the section like a well-oiled machine.

I really do. That section is an unorganized spamhole, and I have ideas on improving that and getting some life into the place. I, along with Dave, started the contests and battles that gave the section a lot of traffic. I have created tutorials for sig-making that many find extremely useful and have helped BC, KillJoy, and others. I have made almost 700 sigs total, and was voted 2009 sig maker of the year.

If you need convincing, here are some rules I have drawn up to turn the Graphics section into a clean and well-working section rather than the spamworld it has been:

Rules and Regulations for the Digital Arts and Graphics Forum

1. All requests are to be placed in the “Requests” subforum.
When submitting your request, please use the following format for the title:

(Name of user you wish to request from): (General title describing sig)

Posts placed in the wrong section will be moved or deleted, and warnings may be given depending on the section it is posted in. If you do not wish to post your request there, you may PM the sig-maker.

2. The Showcase Hall is to be used for showcasing graphics or works only.

Requests, banter, and praise is to be kept out. If you are appreciative of a graphic, or have feedback, you may PM or rep the sig-maker in question. Any digital work is accepted in the Showcase Hall, whether it be video or graphic.

3. The Main Section is for anything related to graphics that does not fit into the aforementioned subforums.

This includes, but is not limited to, competitions, tutorials, questions, discussions of various programs and techniques for creating graphics, and asking for feedback on a particular work. All types of discussion is welcome, and the Graphics section is for more than just requesting and posting graphics.

4. Posters found to be spamming will be disciplined.
Anything from stern PM to a warning to an infraction will be given out, depending on the severity of the offense.

You can say a G-Mod can take the section under their wing, but really, they don't. They have more important things to worry about than the graphics section.

I don't. I have a clear vision, and no other responsibilities. Graphics are my forte. I would devote much of my time to making the section like a well-oiled machine.
Yes, but most of us don't like you, and as everyone knows, being a mod is all about being a clique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back