Go post in the Hall of Fame section

I understand Funkay, but Sly and I agreed that for the first batch of nominations we should pick three huge superstars that would really stir up interest, and I think it's worked very well so far. We'll definitely have some fun in the future with odd picks, though. Perhaps we'll do a round where we only do managers, I could see that being a lot of fun. Mr. Fuji, Bobby Heenan, and Jimmy Hart would be a hell of a group, though I suspect Heenan would take that one fairly easily.

Down the road we'll have a celebrity edition just for you SNS. I fully expect you to make your 67th non-spam post just for that.

I understand Funkay, but Sly and I agreed that for the first batch of nominations we should pick three huge superstars that would really stir up interest, and I think it's worked very well so far. We'll definitely have some fun in the future with odd picks, though. Perhaps we'll do a round where we only do managers, I could see that being a lot of fun. Mr. Fuji, Bobby Heenan, and Jimmy Hart would be a hell of a group, though I suspect Heenan would take that one fairly easily.

Replace Fuji with Cornette and you have yourself a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back