This is NOT a "Name Change" Thread.

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
It's a nominations thread for a possible change to my "The Legendary Hero" subtitle.

Feel free to nominate anything you want, however I might end up just keeping it as "The Legendary Hero" if none of us can think of anything good enough. I couldn't, because I like the current one.... but with all the people changing their names around here recently, I won't, but I'm open to changing my subtitle if a cool enough one is suggested.

If I decide to change it, the change will take place once I break 1,000 posts.... which shouldn't take much longer.

I reserve the right to reject a nomination I don't like, but the winner (if there is one) will get green rep.

Any ideas?

I'm looking for something serious. "The Legendary Hero" was a silly gimmick but something I liked. I won't be using anything controversial or anything strange. What I want is a more serious one, CH David's idea was good.

Something debate-related works. It will take me at least another week to break 1,000 though, suggestions are welcomed until then.

Nothing controversial though please.

We've degenerated into having threads for changing our custom user titles??? Seriously? First it's people not being able to come up with a name for themselves, and now it's people not being able to come up with 3 words???!?!?!

I have a suggestion. "Unoriginal." or "No Imagination."

We've degenerated into having threads for changing our custom user titles??? Seriously? First it's people not being able to come up with a name for themselves, and now it's people not being able to come up with 3 words???!?!?!

I have a suggestion. "Unoriginal." or "No Imagination."

Did you even read the original post? I had little intention of changing it at all, this thread was more about seeing what other people think and offering suggestions. I could think up one of my own if I wanted to, I thought up around 9, none of which I liked more than "The Legendary Hero". "Unoriginal"? Do you EVER read my posts? I offer unique opinions when I post things.

How about....

Only 20 Of My Posts Are Worth A Shit.

As for you, that's BS and you know it. I'll admit some of my posts from the sitcoms tournament weren't anywhere near my best work.... but you're way off. More like 900+ of them are.

If you don't like my posts, ignore them. No one forces you to read them. It's that simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back