Memoirs of a WrestleZone Moderator by Uncle Sam

Ahhh, the VIP Room, good times. We literally never left. I can't remember who ruined it, AJ, or Cola? Or an AJ-Cola tandem? Either way, Cola was the weak link. I believe morality took over poor Jonny's bleeding heart and he decided Jake posting every nude woman in the dailies wasn't appropriate reading material for a fifteen year old. As Cola's father, I however would protest that.

I feel like we're forgetting someone in there. Frankly I can't remember whether this was before or after P***-Gate.

This is the best thread on the forums at the moment.

And Jake's rap was pure gold.

I agree with GD here- most entertaining thread on the forums. Though again as someone said previously what does it say about us newbies that we are so facinated with what went on in the past. Could be Sam's writing style though :)

Uncle Sam said:
Jonny would look over our shoulders and pick out who made the best "Yeah, I like these boobies so much that I *********ed and ejaculated all over my keyboard, rendering it useless" jokes" to make them mods. It was a sublime process, it really was.

I could have made it so much sooner had I not been forced to make posts with coherent thoughts and punctuation.

I wasn't around, but were Milichia's boobs in the VIP room? Is that why she's so famous?

I could have made it so much sooner had I not been forced to make posts with coherent thoughts and punctuation.

I wasn't around, but were Milichia's boobs in the VIP room? Is that why she's so famous?

Unfortunately, no. Melicihia was not in the VIP Room. Her boobs may have been though.

The VIP Room was only deleted because I wanted to see how much A.J's post count would go down. That's the only reason.

And I'm pretty sure that Benoit rap was all me. I was known to put forth a little effort if I thought I was going to offend.

I'd post some memoires but I dont remember hardly anything these days.

I can't believe Jake managed to convince Sam I hated him, despite me hardly even mentioning him.

I'd post some memoires but I dont remember hardly anything these days.

I can't believe Jake managed to convince Sam I hated him, despite me hardly even mentioning him.

Don't be silly Jonny, your hatred for Sam is visceral.

Find some time between conquering Europe's music scene to grace us with your presence again, eh?

Such is the busyness of me that I have had to hire several Jonny B-a-likes to go out and do various promotional work, which has freed me up for the important task of posting here again.

Such is the busyness of me that I have had to hire several Jonny B-a-likes to go out and do various promotional work, which has freed me up for the important task of posting here again.

If this is indeed true and you post here more than once a month, I'll be one happy little otter. You missed a rousing debate on the topic of pop punk vs. "real" punk a month or so ago, tailor-made topic for you.

I'd have probably walked into the thread and gone "they're both awesome" got a warning for spamming, and left again.

There used to be a more or less unwritten rule stating just that about him and Jake. Shocky kind of falls under that umbrella now. granted Shocky would never do anything to get one.

I wouldn't do it to any one of them anyway, unless Jake posted a woman with a prolapsing rectum. I would just go tell IC to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back