• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hiya

`I don't understand what i did wrong? I didn't do anything wrong. I left this issue alone. Yea I made a thread but I was just so sick and tired of all this bullshit I get. I don't take it so seriously, I am trying to ignore it but you know what, it's too hard. I am not immature and I am not the same old COCO. Sunday was the most awesomest day I had in a while but then Jake has to ruin it. I always have problems. I really can't do this anymore.

So I say, ban me. I don't want you to. I love this site and I love this E-fed, I would die for it, that's how much I love it. Okay I wouldn't die but I love it so much. I do not want to be banned, and I do not think that I flamed Jake, as I would never do tha, wtvr.

I don't understand what i did wrong? I didn't do anything wrong. I left this issue alone. Yea I made a thread but I was just so sick and tired of all this bullshit I get.

Then you did the opposite of "leaving the issue alone." You instead, went head on with it & basically mocked Jake, but saying "Well, thats our admin everyone." Thats a slap in the face to me.. & thats you being immature.

What Jake is doing may very well be immature, but the fact is, its him fucking with you.. because it gets a rise out of you. What you're doing, is lowering below that level, but replying back to it. You know how to deal with immature, stupid shit? You ignore it. Why do you ignore it? Because sooner or later, people who fuck with other people, get tired of NOT getting responses.

So I say, ban me. I don't want you to. I love this site and I love this E-fed, I would die for it, that's how much I love it. Okay I wouldn't die but I love it so much. I do not want to be banned, and I do not think that I flamed Jake, as I would never do tha, wtvr.

Man, that statement alone says you're losing it over this issue. Even if you take it back a sentence later, the fact is, thats some heavy stuff to say about a f'n forum board.

You know what this place is? One forum in a group of thousands that are spread out across the internet. Its not something to die for, its not something to blow up over. Its a board. I get you love it, half the regular members of this forum likely love it & never wish to leave it.. but chances are, you're the only one who allows it to bother you as much as it is.

You know what, there was one person I know on this forum I'd literally risk my life for, & I swear that much.. but I wouldn't die for this board. I'd be heartbroken to get banned from it, but life goes on.. & if you don't accept that, then you get left behind.

Well Coco. I was going to pretty much say what Will said, so I really don't have a need to say it. The best thing that you can, should, should have done is to ignore it. I mean really it's not that hard to do. Whenever anyone gives me a problem here I ignore it I don't read the post it's very easy to do...

`I don't understand what i did wrong? I didn't do anything wrong. I left this issue alone. Yea I made a thread but I was just so sick and tired of all this bullshit I get. I don't take it so seriously, I am trying to ignore it but you know what, it's too hard. I am not immature and I am not the same old COCO. Sunday was the most awesomest day I had in a while but then Jake has to ruin it. I always have problems. I really can't do this anymore.

lol

I just want to say that Augustus Gloop was a bad choice of name. I should have come up with something original. Like Serious Delirious or something.

Coconut the only reason you are so well know is because of me. Nobody gave a fuck about Wrestling Version 1 or whatever you called yourself. But Senor Coconut was a well known poster. That is because of me. Not you. Because your posting sure hasn't improved since your prison stay.

In reality you have a little Coconut crush on me. Which leads to little Coconute erections. If I hear any rumours of you thinking of me when you *********e I will eat you and your parents. I'm not joking, I've done this before. TWICE.

At the end of the day is it really my fault you have a personality disorder? Maybe if your mother had stopped breast feeding you before you hit your teens then this wouldn't have happened. I blame myself, I told her it was wrong.

You are by far the most immature person on here. I think that is evident by how people talk r-e-a-l-l-y s-l-o-w for you. They don't write like that per se. But it's evident that this is how they want their post to come across when it's aimed at you.

And how come you have something like 15 infractions and no banning? You complain but somebodys got your back. Nobody else gets away with that much. Nor has anyone else got away with multiple accounts.

Y 2 Jake (Your friend & Admin)

Ya see Coco, Jake's gunna mess with ya, but as he said. You got how many infractions, etc. that you've gotten away with. So I really don't see why u let the stupid shit get to ya...

I just want to say that Augustus Gloop was a bad choice of name. I should have come up with something original. Like Serious Delirious or something.

Coconut the only reason you are so well know is because of me. Nobody gave a fuck about Wrestling Version 1 or whatever you called yourself. But Senor Coconut was a well known poster. That is because of me. Not you. Because your posting sure hasn't improved since your prison stay.

In reality you have a little Coconut crush on me. Which leads to little Coconute erections. If I hear any rumours of you thinking of me when you *********e I will eat you and your parents. I'm not joking, I've done this before. TWICE.

At the end of the day is it really my fault you have a personality disorder? Maybe if your mother had stopped breast feeding you before you hit your teens then this wouldn't have happened. I blame myself, I told her it was wrong.

You are by far the most immature person on here. I think that is evident by how people talk r-e-a-l-l-y s-l-o-w for you. They don't write like that per se. But it's evident that this is how they want their post to come across when it's aimed at you.

And how come you have something like 15 infractions and no banning? You complain but somebodys got your back. Nobody else gets away with that much. Nor has anyone else got away with multiple accounts.

Y 2 Jake (Your friend & Admin)

I take this back.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/member.php?u=14180

His gender is sperm. It's no wonder his brain is made of goo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back