• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jonny Appreciation Thread

Didn't Jonny say this forum was shit because it was full of ass-kissers? Then you go and make this thread? Way to go Will, way to go.

I made the thread to show actual appreciation. I don't want anything in return out of it. Unlike some, who say meaningless words then follow it up with..

LUTHER FOR ADMIN :rolleyes: hahaha

I guess thanks are in order to those that took the time to "Appreciate me" in this Thread.

I guess a lot of people are still wondering what I am planning to do in terms of my future here and to be 100% honest I still don't know. I always said to myself I'd stay here as long as it was fun and I don't know how much fun it is anymore. There are definitely issues that need to be resolved if I were to stay in order to stop this forum from imploding like it nearly did on Saturday. Having two admins no matter how amusing it may be bitching at each other isn't what this forum needs.

Just thought I'd stop in here and let everyone know the situation, I'll be around while I'm making my decision, I'll still be doing my work as usual until I make my decision.

Not really sure what to say. Erm, don't leave I guess. As in, I don't want you to leave. However, if you don't find it fun, and don't want to stay, we can't really force you. Kind of having difficulty contemplating the future of WZ without one of the big two though.

As long as your decision is to stay I am happy. Of course you and Jake bitching at each other didn't annoy me, I know how to stay out of some things.....Now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back