• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "Let's make Uncle Jonny" feel better thread

I am terribly confused. What am I supposed to be faking exactly? I'm trying to post in a reasonable manner, so as to make these forums as enjoyable as possible for all parties involved.

I am really confused, and would appreciate someone explaining this to me.

Can we send him to, y'know, meet Cola?
What have I done wrong?
That would be nice

I'm so confused. I thought this is the Sly that everyone wanted. I mean, Justin you constantly criticized me for my posting, I would think that me being nothing but polite and full of praise for people like Bryan Danielson would make you happy.

I don't understand Justin. You don't like the old Slyfox, and you are, without just cause, criticizing the new Sly. What is it you want from me exactly?

I don't like Bryan Danielson, never have, I'm the guy that started a thread calling him overrated, I think you got me confused with RVDgurl on that one...which is just weird, really really weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back