Class is in Session. All boys and girls please come inside.

You think America's bad? Atleast we don't have cameras on every single street corner in our country.

Its natural for the loser to envy the winner. Bask in my glory.

NSL :)worship:) won, not you!

xfearbefore said:
When they're fourteen years old and trying to debate history, yes, that does invalidate their opinion quite a bit.

xfearbefore said:
It means no one from the UK has any right to criticize the US considering the UK is the only nation with a worse history of oppression, violence, and censorship than the US.

I can't wait for China to take over and rule the world...you won't be so smug then will ya!

When they're fourteen years old and trying to debate history, yes, that does invalidate their opinion quite a bit.
Anyone at any age can debate anything if they've done their research. I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you on this.

It means no one from the UK has any right to criticize the US considering the UK is the only nation with a worse history of oppression, violence, and censorship than the US.

OK then.

I lol'd at the "Read some Orwell in the shower" comment.

Anyone at any age can debate anything if they've done their research. I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you on this.

This isn't really debatable Doc, a fourteen year old's brain is not as advanced or as mature as an adult. Can't really argue science.

For the record, I'd gladly go back in time and stab George Orwell (real name Eric Arthur Blair) to death, if only to stop people yelling "ZOMG! 1984!!!!!!!11!" every time anything - and I mean anything - concerning law and order happens in the UK.

I'm also confident that I'd stop Big Brother from starting.

Now all I need to do is perfect time travel. If I do that, I'm going to learn how to build a jet engine and go fuck with the Tudors' minds. Maybe I'll throw fruit at prominent scientists while I'm at it.

Lol at a 14 year old trying to debate history.

America is the sux0rz!

You're from England. You have no place to talk.
:disappointed:

But back on topic....I can't believe Sid removed my moderator comments.

Maybe I'll throw fruit at prominent scientists while I'm at it.
Don't bother, just publish a paper at the time that proves them wrong. They all come up with duff theories at some stage. Newton was an alchemist and Einstein denied quantum physics. If those two geniuses werent always right, you can bet all the other scientists got some wrong occasionally (and then you can discredit them).

or if you want to be more of a tit, publish their papers under your name first. that way you can make money off their ideas.

Tell the French that one day the Americans will make fun of them and not to help them in any major conflict. America will be saddened in the 1770s.

It would appear that history lessons are in order all around, judging by the comments in this thread...

Let's all sit back and listen to the Welshman give us a history lesson...

What did Wales do again? I'm waiting...

Just kidding...I agree some people need help, and I'm not perfect. I was just having fun with the England/USA argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back