Class is in Session. All boys and girls please come inside.

No, there shouldn't be a semi colon because the subject doesn't change. It doesn't need to be in quotation marks because the use of red implied that I was highlighting this error. That's an issue of aesthetics, not grammar. You don't think I'd post anything that pedantic without checking it, do you?

Shouldn't there be a comma before the word "because"? Just wondering...:p

No, there absolutely shouldn't. Putting a comma there splits the conjunction from the subject of the sentence.

No, there absolutely shouldn't. Putting a comma there splits the conjunction from the subject of the sentence.

I could've sworn that they told us that in school. I also failed English a few times...Good thing I aced German. And then forgot it all.

I could've sworn that they told us that in school. I also failed English a few times...Good thing I aced German. And then forgot it all.

German class was fun, especially with the right teacher. I remember some German but not nearly as much as I used to. That and listening to my grandfather speak in German messed with me. He knew the lowland German while I was taught the formal German so we had difficulty understanding each while speaking in German.

German class was fun, especially with the right teacher. I remember some German but not nearly as much as I used to. That and listening to my grandfather speak in German messed with me. He knew the lowland German while I was taught the formal German so we had difficulty understanding each while speaking in German.

We only had 1 German teacher for the district, and she had all of her experience from being there for her final year of high school, and then for Uni. She lived there for a year or so afterward before coming back and becoming a teacher.

I remember bits of it, and can read it pretty well, but can't hold a conversation.

Lord Sidious said:
That's just one more thing you Brits do that is ass-backwards.

:banghead: It's ******ed prejudice comments like this that piss me the fuck off. After Columbus, WE came and colonized YOU. If anything it's you Americans that are doing everything ass-fucking-backwards.

:banghead: It's ******ed prejudice comments like this that piss me the fuck off. After Columbus, WE came and colonized YOU. If anything it's you Americans that are doing everything ass-fucking-backwards.

And then we booted your asses out.

So, we win.

EDIT: Or, do you still want restitution for the tea? I thought we settled that by saving your asses from Germany.

And then we booted your asses out.

So, we win.

EDIT: Or, do you still want restitution for the tea? I thought we settled that by saving your asses from Germany.

If you'd been there in the first place, we wouldn't have had this problem. Anyway, you guys resolved your problem by bombing the shit out of millions of innocents.

If you'd been there in the first place, we wouldn't have had this problem. Anyway, you guys resolved your problem by bombing the shit out of millions of innocents.

In that case, 2 wrongs definitely made a right. Japan had it coming.

Sorry I'm getting annoyed (and have completely gone off topic) but Hiroshima and Nagasaki were terrorist attacks, something you guys are fighting a war over now....you're backwards. Not us.

Japan ain't fucking with us anymore, are they? Is Germany fucking with England?

Didn't think so.

Japan ain't fucking with us anymore, are they? Is Germany fucking with England?

Didn't think so.

That's because all countries are part of the UN and should anyone attack another country, they're pretty much fucked (obviously America is the exception to this rule. When they want something, they take it). Before WW2 an organization called the league of nations was formed. America refused to join it and look what happened. The LON failed due to a power crisis and 20 million deaths later, you guys come in.

That's because all countries are part of the UN and should anyone attack another country, they're pretty much fucked (obviously America is the exception to this rule. When they want something, they take it). Before WW2 an organization called the league of nations was formed. America refused to join it and look what happened. The LON failed due to a power crisis and 20 million deaths later, you guys come in.

That explains Russia, I do believe, attacking people at random not too long ago.

And we refused to join the LoN because it was fail. The mistakes were corrected, so we joined. You, sir, are an idiot.

That explains Russia, I do believe, attacking people at random not too long ago.

And we refused to join the LoN because it was fail. The mistakes were corrected, so we joined. You, sir, are an idiot.

WTF does Russia have to do with this?

It was a fail because you didn't join. Wilson wanted to join. It was his idea! Congress wouldn't accept the peace treaties implied (surprise, surprise). You never joined anyway.

WTF does Russia have to do with this?
(obviously America is the exception to this rule. When they want something, they take it)

That genius comment.

It was a fail because you didn't join. Wilson wanted to join. It was his idea! Congress wouldn't accept the peace treaties implied (surprise, surprise). You never joined anyway.

Because it wouldn't have worked, and was destined to fail. And, actually, we did join. Tis called the United Nations now.

Lol at a 14 year old trying to debate history.

America is the sux0rz!

You're from England. You have no place to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back