• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JGlass - Moderator Intern

:lmao:
yeah, kinda thought the whole BBcode thing was itself sarcasm.

Again though, this might be the first time I ever saw it in my 18+ months here, which is why I was confused when Milenko said something about red=sarcasm (and everyone else using it).

Am I missing something? Does Jesus talk in red font in the bible? I've never read it, I heard it's a good read though.

To answer your original question Jglass many copies of the Bible use red text for the speeches Jesus gave as well as everything else he said.

Being sacrilegious is fun as long as you keep it light. And quite frankly, there are no shortage of parallels between Harry Potter and the story of Jesus.

Being sacrilegious is fun as long as you keep it light. And quite frankly, there are no shortage of parallels between Harry Potter and the story of Jesus.
129185997764247000.jpg

Ever since he suggested Egypt drop the pyramids on us, things have been going unusually well for JGlass. First he lost his unhealthy addiction with the number 14, now he's a temp mod. I'm on to you.

I suggested that Egypt drops the pyramids on us? I was not aware I did that, but I'll take your word for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back