You are all pathetic

Dear Rusty,

I find it amusing that you of all people who has only just come back and is known for being a complete fuckbag would lecture people on being relevant. It doesn't matter what you did back in ye olden days, but rather what you do in the here and now. And in the here and now you seem to be nothing but a twat. I can't believe anyone would compare us. Please go shuffle off this mortal coil and make the world a better place.

Love,
Matt.

I made this thread, created quite the reaction. I'd say I've done a bit in the short time I've been back at this place.

The Bar Room seemed boring yesterday before my arrival.

Dear Rusty,

I find it amusing that you of all people who has only just come back and is known for being a complete fuckbag would lecture people on being relevant. It doesn't matter what you did back in ye olden days, but rather what you do in the here and now. And in the here and now you seem to be nothing but a twat. I can't believe anyone would compare us. Please go shuffle off this mortal coil and make the world a better place.

Love,
Matt.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Doc again."

It's still pretty boring, or at least you are. Got any other tricks?

I made this thread, created quite the reaction. I'd say I've done a bit in the short time I've been back at this place.

Yes, but to be fair, the reaction was more at you being completely outclassed by Coco in every way than because of any inherent skill you might have.

He gets schooled by Doc of all people, and he tries to recover by claiming that he did it to get reaction in the Bar Room. Lulz.

But I better not comment on how much he sucks massive balls, or else he might call me racist.

Dear Rusty,

Love,
Matt.

O rly? Is it time to start up the WZMEM again to thwart your dastardly non respect to the people that made this place? Hmmmm?

Yeah, I didn't think so. Bitch.

...Since when in the fuck did Rusty help make this place? Don't recall that

Now, children, settle down. Stop sticking your fingers into the electrical sockets.

No, Im high as balls and am being random as fuck. Rusty is one big fuckwad.

Hey Rusty. Im going to get high and bang your sister, K?

Who the fuck is Rusty and why does he act like he's the cock of the walk around here?

This seems appropriate:

1985toppskuntzrusty073large.jpg

Who the fuck is Rusty and why does he act like he's the cock of the walk around here?

This seems appropriate:

1985toppskuntzrusty073large.jpg

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GuyCompton again."

Did you just have that on hand, or did you have to search for it? You know what, nevermind, don't ruin the surprise for me.

Becker, once you do something good for the Forum and become relevant or important in some form, then come back to me.

I actually did quite a bit for this Forum when I was a regular poster. A hell lot more than you ever did.

But apparently pointing out the facts is called whining these days, so I'll just leave it at that.

Like?

One time... a member of staff chastised me for a Bar Room thread I made. Don't remember who it was... but I felt bad... only for that person to say. "It's not as bad as Rusty." True story.

Rudeness?

I'm taking a wild stab in the dark and saying you're from Adelaide, assuming that's what A-Town stands for. If so, how's the Bight holding up?

Yes, yes I am. The shithole of Australia. I didn't even feel the Earthquake we had here the other night, the first one we've ever had. That was our excitement for the next decade, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back