You are all pathetic

Doc > Rusty, in terms of posting. I believe that can be the first comparison between you two made.

I haven't made a non spam post since my return, therefore you can't possibly make a comparison. Hell, I didn't even make one, somebody else informed me of this.

I haven't made a non spam post since my return, therefore you can't possibly make a comparison. Hell, I didn't even make one, somebody else informed me of this.

Sure I can. Who are you? You sure aren't important. But you seem to think you are. I wish I could say it was amusing. What have you posted beyond this crap? Nothing.

So far I'd say it's the WZ Universe > Rusty.

Really though, who are you? I don't know you. Who are you?

My role is bitching apparently, so in order to live up to it... I think your new name sucks. It confuses posters such as myself who have not been around for a while to witness your name change.

Sure I can. Who are you? You sure aren't important. But you seem to think you are. I wish I could say it was amusing. What have you posted beyond this crap? Nothing.

So far I'd say it's the WZ Universe > Rusty.

Really though, who are you? I don't know you. Who are you?

I only joined over two years before you, so I could ask the same of you. It would make much more sense that way.

The old guys of this forum that left and came back are set in a mould, it seems.

It has been a long time since I saw people say "Who are you, no seriously" and think they were being clever.

The old guys of this forum that left and came back are set in a mould, it seems.

It has been a long time since I saw people say "Who are you, no seriously" and think they were being clever.

Seriously, who the hell are you?

My role is bitching apparently, so in order to live up to it... I think your new name sucks. It confuses posters such as myself who have not been around for a while to witness your name change.

Well actually Rusty I also had this name about a year and a half ago back in the fall/winter of 2008, changed back to xfear until the new season of Lost started which is why I have my current name, which will stay that way until the season finale of Lost.

Can't say I recall much about you Rusty. Were you the one that got into an argument with FTS over pot and he said something about your sister being sodomized by hoodlums on the trunk of your car or something? Or was that Tim?

Damn straight.

Not much, just trying to get through my final year of school in one piece. What's new with you Monkey?

Nothing much man. Pretty much just living life. What do you plan on doing after school?

I really think I'm in love with you. But seriously...Who are you?

Well actually Rusty I also had this name about a year and a half ago back in the fall/winter of 2008, changed back to xfear until the new season of Lost started which is why I have my current name, which will stay that way until the season finale of Lost.

Can't say I recall much about you Rusty. Were you the one that got into an argument with FTS over pot and he said something about your sister being sodomized by hoodlums on the trunk of your car or something? Or was that Tim?

Play along with it, I don't actually care about your name change, I'm just pretending I do ;).

Yeah, me and FTS had that epic debate about pot, but I can't remember the sister part.. maybe that was Tim.

Nothing much man. Pretty much just living life. What do you plan on doing after school?

Nice. I want to study either Software Development or Commerce at University. Still not 100% sure yet though.

That's Dave Monkey. Thunder Dave. Dave's a good dude, probably higher on the WZ totem pole than Rusty or yourself are right now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back