You are all pathetic

Wasn't Rusty the guy that tdigle called the whiniest and most oversensitive poster in the history of the forums?

Rusty, I'm pretty fucking sure no one on this forum gives a damn about you. Quit with your fucking arrogance and crawl back in your fucking hole.

Reactions: TLC
I did a search for Rusty's posts in the Graphics sections.

There are none. Or rather, none of note.

He's...a fraud!

Yeah, I just read the thread you were talking about. Your post isn't spam, but, then again, it doesn't really add anything that hasn't been said.

Post it if you want.

Type us some analysis on why both theories should be taught, or how they work together.

Read what Sly and I posted. We agree with your premise.

I really thought a conversation between Rusty and Coco would be far more entertaining.... Also, where did Sparky come from?

Yeah I thought so too. Sparky always tries to steal my thunder, you see.

Wow I must say, I appreciate the ferocity of this thread. That was entertaining to read to say the least. It was funny watching everyone trying to read everyone in uncertainty.

See, that's what I was aiming for. At least somebody sees the light here.

Dammit, all the interesting things happen when I go to bed.

Rusty repped me and said that people have been comparing my graphics to his, and that's a major compliment.

(Hint: They haven't.)

Wait a second, apparently people have been comparing you to me in terms of posting. I've never made a sig in my life, so you'd have to beat me in that department.

I hate when people 'come back' and act like they're god's gift.

There's no need to "act", Lee.

Wasn't Rusty the guy that tdigle called the whiniest and most oversensitive poster in the history of the forums?

Yeah I'm that guy. Except if that's what tdigle really thinks of me, then he obviously doesn't know me very well at all.

He seems like a bit of a twat to be honest.

Possibly.

Rusty, I'm pretty fucking sure no one on this forum gives a damn about you. Quit with your fucking arrogance and crawl back in your fucking hole.

Becker, talk to me when people actually start to like you.

Taking bets on how long it takes for Rusty to get bant. Betting starts at $0.01

Rusty still follows the rules, you see. No need to ban a poster that has done nothing wrong.

Rusty, Tim, and Richard....three Aussies all come back on the same night?

ALTS!!!!

Just kidding. What's up guys?

Not much FTS, just coming towards the end of my holidays unfortunately. How is the staff position treating you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back