• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You are all pathetic

I can't take you seriously, I still don't know who are you.
Oh, right. This. I'd forgotten how "Who's got the bigger dick?" contests are conducted on the internet. I'm sure the fact that you're reminding me means I've evolved to the point where I'm tenfold the poster you ever were.

Right then. Carry on, Armbar and company. Nothing to see here.

Oh, right. This. I'd forgotten how "Who's got the bigger dick?" contests are conducted on the internet. I'm sure the fact that you're reminding me means I've evolved to the point where I'm tenfold the poster you ever were.

Don't be too harsh Coco, he's from a different time.

You actually thought Shango was racist. Seriously.

Everyone's thought that at some point or another. Then they learn that there's a difference between making jokes about race or sexuality, and outright bigotry and homophobia. It's what separates stand-up comedians from Republicans.

Zomg.... shango and Rusty??? and Rusty bro, There will only ever be one popular Australian. You my friend are the Marty to my HBK. :p

Sorry, do I know you? :p

Sorry for creating conversation, after all, that is the point of this Forum.

Hey Rusty, it's been quite a while. WB.

Hey, how have you been Richard?

You mean they HAVE re-commissioned the Affleck-J'lo Casablanca remake?!?!

MOOOTHERFUUCKEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

We can do this thing TNA style, that way we are both confused of the stipulations.

Don't be too harsh Coco, he's from a different time.
I'm sure one day, we, too, will both be elderly ignoramuses in a similar manner. We'll see our old peers once in a while, pat one another on the back, banter about better days, and then remark smugly about how today's crop just isn't up to snuff. This one's clearly already headed downhill, and qucikly at that. No use arguing now that we've established that. Simply better to nod and go on with your life. You aren't going to win a battle of wits with dementia.

Who Am I? I'm the real reason you left. You couldn't get over how I got modded while you was still poor little old Rusty :p

Every Battle Royal needs a cage. It'd be far more easier to get thrown out of the ring that way, you see.

But it's a REVERSE battle royal, remember? You have to carry them up the side of the cage, and dump your opponent over the side into the thumbtack-laden ring mat below.

While Blindfolded.

Not bad, just looking for work, quit my job a few days ago. Still living in Adelaide.

Yourself? School? Work?

That's alright, I'm still in Adelaide as well. About one third into my Year 12 studies, so my workload is constantly piling up. I'm not working during the school year but I'll definately get a part time job sometime in November or December hopefully.

I'm sure one day, we, too, will both be elderly ignoramuses in a similar manner. We'll see our old peers once in a while, pat one another on the back, banter about better days, and then remark smugly about how today's crop just isn't up to snuff. This one's clearly already headed downhill, and qucikly at that. No use arguing now that we've established that. Simply better to nod and go on with your life. You aren't going to win a battle of wits with dementia.

Chances are, I'm still probably are better poster than you.

Enjoy year 12 while you still have it, I'd kill to go back to school. Much easier than real life.

Who Am I? I'm the real reason you left. You couldn't get over how I got modded while you was still poor little old Rusty :p

It was politics. What else could have it been! :p

But it's a REVERSE battle royal, remember? You have to carry them up the side of the cage, and dump your opponent over the side into the thumbtack-laden ring mat below.

While Blindfolded.

We need ladders too, don't forget the ladders.

Rusty, Shango AND Tim? Was there some giant intenet revival in Oz or something? Or a protest to revive OCW?

"Chances are"? "Probably"? That massive hard on you had in the first post sure is disappearing in a hurry.

Not a huge deal. It gets harder to keep it up in one's golden years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back