• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You are all pathetic

Exactly. Leave the serious stuff to the non-spam sections, where we can prove our worth, or lack thereof, by showing we can defend our stance on Shelton Benjamin's virtues as a main eventer better than our opposition can defend their stance. Like our forefathers intended.

I don't know whether you're using sarcasm or not, but yes, that's why they invented non-spam sections.

Yeah, but again, not everyone knows that. And alot of ppl DO get like for real, even in the Bar Room.

I know, and that's when it gets entertaining.

Yes sir, you are a genius master mind who's careful, tedious plan has finally come to life. I bow down to you master troll. You clearly have no idea how seriously I'm taking this.

Hm, you seemed to get quite fired up before. I'd say you were taking me very seriously before.

Hm, you seemed to get quite fired up before. I'd say you were taking me very seriously before.

You have totally gotten inside my head. You've broken me down into nothing more than a crying pile of self defense. Congratulations Rusty. You have done to me what there's no way I have been doing to you the whole time.

You have totally gotten inside my head. You've broken me down into nothing more than a crying pile of self defense. Congratulations Rusty. You have done to me what there's no way I have been doing to you the whole time.

No worries, that's what I do best.

Life's good.
just fucked a lady friend, going out later with a friend, have a few beers or something, then fucking my lady friend again on the morning & having breakfast with her.

:confused: This thread hurts my head.

hypnotic.jpg

Leave it to the Aussies to make shit interesting. For this one, keep me out of the group consensus. Last time I was relevant was when I had female parts.

I really thought a conversation between Rusty and Coco would be far more entertaining.... Also, where did Sparky come from?

Wow I must say, I appreciate the ferocity of this thread. That was entertaining to read to say the least. It was funny watching everyone trying to read everyone in uncertainty.

Yeah it's good, school's a bitch though. How about you?

Life's pretty good, struggling to find work atm, but i'm taking a gap year from uni, just need to clear my head to see if i can improve on my grades. School's always a bitch in whatever form it may take.

Dammit, all the interesting things happen when I go to bed.

Rusty repped me and said that people have been comparing my graphics to his, and that's a major compliment.

(Hint: They haven't.)

I hate when people 'come back' and act like they're god's gift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back