You are all pathetic

"Chances are"? "Probably"? That massive hard on you had in the first post sure is disappearing in a hurry.

Not a huge deal. It gets harder to keep it up in one's golden years.

Well I haven't made a non spam post in quite a long time, but I reckon this old veteran could teach you a lesson or two. Let's start with respect.

Well I haven't made a non spam post in quite a long time, but I reckon this old veteran could teach you a lesson or two. Let's start with respect.
Respect for a cocky brat's accomplishments on an internet discussion forum dedicated to glorified carny entertainment?

I think you'll find you yourself a rather ineffective educator if that's what you plan to teach me. You've set quite the lofty goal for a first lesson. I'm afraid you don't have the chops.

He's yet to given me proof of this. I'll be willing to treat him fairly if I can see this greatness you speak of.

Apparently Rusty's idol is Hardcore Holly.

Careful Bob, Armbar can snap your neck faster than you can say "Rene Dupree".

Respect for a cocky brat's accomplishments on an internet discussion forum dedicated to glorified carny entertainment?

I think you'll find you yourself a rather ineffective educator if that's what you plan to teach me. You've set quite the lofty goal for a first lesson. I'm afraid you don't have the chops.

It's quite simple, you respect the generation before you. I do the same. I didn't come into the Bar Room to debate.

Tell me, what makes you think you're better than me?

Nothing. What makes you think that I'm just a 'noob'? Or that I don't matter? If by noob you mean someone who on any given day would run cirlcles around you in in a debate on just about any subject, then yes. I would be a noob. Or perhaps that being a 'noob' just means that I'm someone who in a short amount of time has earned some amount of respect and relevancy because people appreciate my posting.

I never said I'm better. I'm only trying to demonstrate the fact that you come in here for the first time since I've been here (that I'm aware of), act like we should give a shit, sling teenage level insults my way and act like you're relevant enough to know who or how good I am. You are owed no respect from me, and judging from what I've seen so far you won't be recieving any.

I forgot teh intrnets iz sreus bizniz ta Rusty. :p

Oh it's very serious. Cyber bullying is very common nowadays.

Nothing. What makes you think that I'm just a 'noob'? Or that I don't matter? If by noob you mean someone who on any given day would run cirlcles around you in in a debate on just about any subject, then yes. I would be a noob. Or perhaps that being a 'noob' just means that I'm someone who in a short amount of time has earned some amount of respect and relevancy because people appreciate my posting.

I never said I'm better. I'm only trying to demonstrate the fact that you come in here for the first time since I've been here (that I'm aware of), act like we should give a shit, sling teenage level insults my way and act like you're relevant enough to know who or how good I am. You are owed no respect from me, and judging from what I've seen so far you won't be recieving any.

:lmao: You do realise I'm stirring the pot just for the hell of it. I can tell you're not a very experienced poster because you're taking me seriously. Notice how Shango wasn't doing the same thing as you in this thread?

He's yet to given me proof of this. I'll be willing to treat him fairly if I can see this greatness you speak of.

Treat me however you wish. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else for that matter. Like I told 48.7, I don't give a shit who you were or are currently. I'm here now and until you do something that is relevant or of some importance regarding the disussions of these forums, I won't care.

:lmao: You do realise I'm stirring the pot just for the hell of it. I can tell you're not a very experienced poster because you're taking me seriously. Notice how Shango wasn't doing the same thing as you in this thread?

Seriously this whole ''I'm stirring the pot thing because I'm uber troll lololol" shit, I'm not buying it. You have no response to what I said so you're resorting to these elementary comebacks. Anyone that has to point out that they're just 'stirring the pot' isn't worth the trouble.

It's not like I'm the damn face of seriousness. I can take a joke or fucking ribbing or whatever you want to call it, but when it comes down to it you just aren't very good at it.

Yeah, but I know you alot better than he does, brotha. And your tone can be kind of hard to read sometimes.

Seriously this whole ''I'm stirring the pot thing because I'm uber troll lololol" shit, I'm not buying it. You have no response to what I said so you're resorting to these elementary comebacks. Anyone that has to point out that they're just 'stirring the pot' isn't worth the trouble.

Tdigle pointed out the Forums were boring. So I make a thread, aimed to get this type of reaction. If I really felt like debating with you, I would do so in the non spam sections. You're taking this way too seriously and to be honest, it's quite entertaining.

Exactly. Leave the serious stuff to the non-spam sections, where we can prove our worth, or lack thereof, by showing we can defend our stance on Shelton Benjamin's virtues as a main eventer better than our opposition can defend their stance. Like our forefathers intended.

Tdigle pointed out the Forums were boring. So I make a thread, aimed to get this type of reaction. If I really felt like debating with you, I would do so in the non spam sections. You're taking this way too seriously and to be honest, it's quite entertaining.

Yes sir, you are a genius master mind who's careful, tedious plan has finally come to life. I bow down to you master troll. You clearly have no idea how seriously I'm taking this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back