You are all pathetic

To be fair though Doc didn't like half of your posts come from spammy threads in the Graphics section?

I wouldn't say they were spammy threads, as I usually gave advice, a timeframe, or posted a graphic, but yeah. A lot of them are from there. I didn't know at the time, or else I wouldn't have done so many "I'll get it done by Friday" posts.

Now I hang out there to make some real posts and give detailed advice.

And I make good posts in the other sections. I wouldn't even say a majority of my posts came from the graphics section, though I can't be sure.

I wouldn't say they were spammy threads, as I usually gave advice, a timeframe, or posted a graphic, but yeah. A lot of them are from there. I didn't know at the time, or else I wouldn't have done so many "I'll get it done by Friday" posts.

So yes

A search says that 430 of my posts came from the graphics section. If we say that 100-200 of those are considered spammy (as in they didn't contain advice or a graphic) I still have a large number of posts earned the "legit" way.

EDIT: Including the Requests subforum, that's 500, so about 145 could be spammy, I think.

And I make good posts in the other sections. I wouldn't even say a majority of my posts came from the graphics section, though I can't be sure.

It's cool Doc, no biggie. Hell you should have seen all the inflated post counts we used to have back when we had the old original V.I.P. Room with post-count on a few years back. We're all guilty of it at one time or another.

Yes. We had tits, streams, and freebase cocaine. It was a wonderful/tragic time in WZ history.

Rusty, like I said you should go crawl back into your little fucking hole..

Anyways, I don't really care if a large number of people here hate me. But I do know the people that do like me I enjoy talking to. That's probably a lot more than you can say about yourself. When you were here you were nothing more than a whiny little bitch.

Your weed thread wasn't epic, it was full of bullshit. It was full of FTS wiping the floor with your face. It was full of regurgitated excuses you were calling facts.

Yours truly

Becker

Wow... interesting, old posters and new posters a like having pissing contests... how fun and entertaining, can I join?

Fuck pissing contests. I just thought this guy looked like an asshat going on about "Who are you?". I happen to like this place, and a majority of the people I see around here.

Rusty, like I said you should go crawl back into your little fucking hole..

Anyways, I don't really care if a large number of people here hate me. But I do know the people that do like me I enjoy talking to. That's probably a lot more than you can say about yourself. When you were here you were nothing more than a whiny little bitch.

Your weed thread wasn't epic, it was full of bullshit. It was full of FTS wiping the floor with your face. It was full of regurgitated excuses you were calling facts.

Yours truly

Becker

Becker, once you do something good for the Forum and become relevant or important in some form, then come back to me.

I actually did quite a bit for this Forum when I was a regular poster. A hell lot more than you ever did.

But apparently pointing out the facts is called whining these days, so I'll just leave it at that.

Dear Rusty,

I find it amusing that you of all people who has only just come back and is known for being a complete fuckbag would lecture people on being relevant. It doesn't matter what you did back in ye olden days, but rather what you do in the here and now. And in the here and now you seem to be nothing but a twat. I can't believe anyone would compare us. Please go shuffle off this mortal coil and make the world a better place.

Love,
Matt.

Reactions: Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back