• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You are all pathetic

That is if you take away the constant noises of honeymooning couples in their hotel suites or rooting for the Adelaide Crows.

Shit... does Adelaide do anything else but have sex? You guys really need to invent the television soon. I'd ask for a one way ticket down there, but the western Suburbs of Sydney is full of easy goings.

That is if you take away the constant noises of honeymooning couples in their hotel suites or rooting for the Adelaide Crows.

Shit... does Adelaide do anything else but have sex? You guys really need to invent the television soon. I'd ask for a one way ticket down there, but the western Suburbs of Sydney is full of easy goings.

I have almost zero interest in AFL this year, since the Crows are a disgrace.

Television, what's that? The radio only came out a few weeks ago over here.

And yet you have the internet. Or do you use that old kangaroo-to-emu Morse code system? Fucked if I remember what it was called.

Anyway... why the hate? We're all e-people here.

And yet you have the internet. Or do you use that old kangaroo-to-emu Morse code system? Fucked if I remember what it was called.

Anyway... why the hate? We're all e-people here.

I don't hate anyone, people hate me.

It wasn't directed at anyone, Rusty.

I think people are getting into the routine of bashing others before the tournament starts. I'd start practicing, but I'm backing a good horse.

Yes, yes I am. The shithole of Australia. I didn't even feel the Earthquake we had here the other night, the first one we've ever had. That was our excitement for the next decade, at least.

:lmao: agreed, I'm new here so you don't know me, but, I used to live in that place, and my parents still do, I heard about the Earthquake, probably thee most exciting thing ever to hit adelaide

We're having a big ol' Australian revival now are we? About time we Aussies dragged ourselves away from gripping games of knifey-spooney to make an appearance :D

Rusty sucks.

Whether Rusty does or does not suck, is not for you to get involved with. You are even a bigger fuckwad, douchebag, piece of shit than he might be, I don't know, don't really remember Rusty, so I won't judge him, but for you to do so when you are one the least liked members on this forum, is asinine and pathetic. In the words of X. Know. Your. Role. Zero. Know. It.

Whether Rusty does or does not suck, is not for you to get involved with. You are even a bigger fuckwad, douchebag, piece of shit than he might be, I don't know, don't really remember Rusty, so I won't judge him, but for you to do so when you are one the least liked members on this forum, is asinine and pathetic. In the words of X. Know. Your. Role. Zero. Know. It.

lulz

I'm sorry, I can't understand wimpy douche.

Because I was kidding and you know it.

I actually don't mind you in the slightest. That's probably because I am too laid back about everything around here though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back