Memoirs of a WrestleZone Moderator by Uncle Sam

X talks a big game but his memory has been eroded by drug abuse. He can't even remember his own name some days.

X talks a big game but his memory has been eroded by drug abuse. He can't even remember his own name some days.

I'm like an elephant, my memory is my best weapon. Imagine a Black Power cannabis addicted elephant, and you've got the basic picture.

If I wasn't so intimidated by Luther, I'd gladly give a you post-by-post account of the entire incident. Though a lot of it took place on MSN.

If Prax ever posted in there you can just search for his posts. From his last post onwards is where the shitstorm will be.

theoretically, wouldnt you be able to look at Prax's previous posts via his profile? (Assuming that boardroom posts show up there for you.)

I've found the entire thing. I'm doubtful they'll let me bring it in here but the new moderators are getting a treat.

maybe if you asked for permission first, or put in a freedom of information act request.

I've tried, but I can't see any of the WZCW posts, or the MSN ones, for certain reasons. I just get 1/3 of the story.

My account of the stuff is far more interesting. However, some funny things (mostly just evidence as to how much Xfear originally sucked as a mod):

xfearbefore said:
Hey guys I just wanted to add my two cents in on the Prax situation. While obviously I liked Prax a lot and considered him to be one of the best posters and funniest guys I've met in a while, he stepped out of line. While I don't agree entirely with everything that may have been said by certain people, I respect what Jonny does here, and if he feels the need to ban someone, 99 out of 100 times that person did something that is worthy of a banning.

One problem though:....

WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO DO ALL OF THE ACTUAL MODDING NOW?!?!?!?!?

xfearbefore said:
I feel like such a dumbass....I accidentaly edited Slyfox's post in the "Who's the better Wrestler?" thread to include my post....damn I suck.

xfearbefore said:
The horrors of Luther as admin....the horrors.

AJ said:
Luther as Admin.....nooooooooooooo.

AJ said:
I sit me or is Flame trying really hard to be a non-mod enforcing rules lately?

Flame = FlameBoyUK, Lee's original username. This post then prompted about ten further posts in agreement. It was funny.

Yeah I didn't do much modding back then. Was the reason why I ended up being demodded. That and my random disappearances for weeks at a time.

Now I'm the lean, mean modding machine. I run this town. Bitch.

You'll run out of steam in a month or two. We all do.

This post rocked my world:

Luther said:
Anyone noticed if you double click the icon next to a thread it locks it? Crazy...

AJ said:
* _______ 86.157.85.37 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Mr. Sam 86.157.85.37 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

AJ uncovered my friend's account. Incredible.

I think P*** should come home.

He should. I convinced IC to unban him over the summer, he just hasn't come back yet. Someone should find him and contact him. The prodigal son returns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back