• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Done

I still say if he rigged this shit, he needs a lil banning. CM could prolly use another kill. Yep. Later Will.

First and foremost, you're a fucking moron. Out of all the mods, you're now trying to get the ONLY ONE banned who even remotely protects your ass from being off'd by Sam, much less anyone else whenever they feel like it.

Second..

ellisman7 said:
TheOneBigWill said:
ellisman7 said:
TheOneBigWill said:
ellisman7 said:
lol yeah u did. ill vote, you rep, and lets get this guy the win!

I have to spread it, but trust me.. You'll get it. And just to make sure, keep reminding me - So I KNOW to rep you.

lol ok, be aware, every morning im pming you saying rep me when you can please, untill you do. Enjoy dear sir :p

I repped you last night, greedy. :p

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=53021

Ellis sent this to me in a PM, three separate times. In the other two PM's, he said he wanted me to save him from the no good bad people.

What exactly am I saving him from? And where in ANY of this, does is show me saying I'll ONLY if and ever, rep Ellis, in exchange for voting Edge?

If someone can find that.. I swear, I'll wire you money. Along with a bomb, because you would've likely made the shit up, just to be a fucking moron.

Once again.. like I can't believe I even have to explain this to begin with..

Ellis said he was voting for Edge, before ANY talk of rep was mentioned. I told him to continue supporting Edge.. he said he would. He then said "Hey Will, you should rep me for it." And I said "I don't care about rep." Ellis replied with "I do, so would you rep me?" or something along those lines.. and THAT IS HOW I CAME TO REP HIM!

I even pointed out looking in his fucking rep comments, to show you where I repped him. But never ONCE did I say I'd rep him, for an Edge vote. Ellis did that, all on his very own.

We should perma-ban Will and disqualify Edge, replacing him with Brock Lesnar.

this..

Well obviously I and everyone else want to see him make an ass out of himself again before the banning. But just saying..

and this...

I'm getting sick of.

I could give a rat's fucking ass about anyone sick of Edge being in the tournament. Kiss my fucking ass, I worked harder than anyone to push my guy to the Finals and the best you can logically now come up with is Will must've cheated. :rolleyes: Yeah, cause apparently I haven't posted on average of 17 posts per round, to push Edge through by writing my ass off in explaining why he should win.

48.7 & Wes.. I'm honestly considering banning.. especially, Wes. I know Sam will be in agreement. And as long as one admin says its seriously okay to do.. I swear, the next fucking idiot who thinks I rigged or cheated.. will get banned.

I'm not even close to joking. Its one thing to bitch and moan.. its another to try and bad mouth me, by running down my name and claiming I'm some type of cheater.

Once again.. never ONCE did I tell Ellis I'd rep him in exchange for Edge votes. At most, he kept asking for rep, and I told him to remind me to do so, because I'd forget. Why? Because rep means shit to me.. Ellis was the one who kept saying he'd vote Edge for rep. I never said I'd only rep him for an Edge vote.

So get the fucking story straight, before running my name down about stupid shit.

Yep, you certainly protect Wes. That whole direct order from IC saying no more bannings of Wes unless he legitimately breaks rules has nothing to do with it.

Yep, you certainly protect Wes. That whole direct order from IC saying no more bannings of Wes unless he legitimately breaks rules has nothing to do with it.

I get you having a history of jumping to conclusions and not really paying attention to anything.. but just to remind you, again, "I" was the guy lobbying for Wes to be brought back.. A LOT. Can you argue that? I doubt it.

And when Wes was banned via a joke, shortly after being brought back, "I" was also the guy who almost lost his spot, because it pissed me off.

It was at said point.. that Irish told everyone of what you're saying.

So.. KB.. I think when I say I've protected Wes, I have a very viable argument.

Protected? Yes you have before. The way you made it out to be, you do it every five minutes.

:lmao: Once again, KB - jumping to assuming I've said something, that no one can actually find proof of me saying.. nice.

And on that note.. can someone please explain to me why I even have to defend myself here?

Let's say for argument sake I start a thread, ohh, in about 5 minutes.. that says "I WILL GREEN REP EVERYONE WHO VOTES FOR EDGE!" Where, in the rules (that haven't suddenly be edited or updated since me writing this) does it say thats exactly.. illegal? Hmmm..

So not only am I being bashed and ran down for something I DID NOT DO.. but I'm being bashed and ran down, for something that isn't even considered cheating.. by the rules of the tournament.

Damn it will can you ever say three words or something?

First and foremost, you're a fucking moron. Out of all the mods, you're now trying to get the ONLY ONE banned who even remotely protects your ass from being off'd by Sam, much less anyone else whenever they feel like it.

This is what I'm referring to. What I, me, KB, Tommy, no one else, interprets this as, is you saying you do it all the time. If that's jumping to conclusions, then I jump.

Damn it will can you ever say three words or something?

This is what I'm referring to. What I, me, KB, Tommy, no one else, interprets this as, is you saying you do it all the time. If that's jumping to conclusions, then I jump.

Like a fucking suicide victim, off a bridge, you jump. Let's hope you only do it once.. and you make it work, the next time.

And would you answer my actual question? You know, the one about why this even matters regarding the rep issue?

You know I find it odd: you mention I have no proof. Have you any about protecting Wes?

Why does the rep matter? Someone says something that means that what's supposed to be out biggest event of the year might be being cheated, and that means nothing? As for the board room stuff? You brought it up. I'm replying to it.

for the love of christ Wes. fucking read threads dammit

I did. After I told him I was messing around, which btw it was clear I was, if anyone couldn't tell the post below was dripping with sarcasm, then I feel bad for them.

I still say if he rigged this shit, he needs a lil banning. CM could prolly use another kill. Yep. Later Will.

I thought they'd go on about the rep thing, not my fucking unbanning from 6 months ago. I will say, I talk to Will almost everyday on MSN, and from what I could tell then, yeah, I think he was very instrumental in getting me unbanned. But who knows what else happened, I can't see the board room.

You know I find it odd: you mention I have no proof. Have you any about protecting Wes?

Why does the rep matter? Someone says something that means that what's supposed to be out biggest event of the year might be being cheated, and that means nothing? As for the board room stuff? You brought it up. I'm replying to it.

Regarding Wes, yes actually. Two separate threads in which I've complained in - in the Staff room(s) show me protecting and backing Wes up, to reinstate him to the forum, and keep him from being banned over jokes. So yeah, actually, I do have proof. Unless you, or someone else deleted those threads.. or my posts. Which you oddly enough, have the power to do.

Regarding the Tournament, here's a wild fucking idea Shitlock, remove Ellis' ONE VOTE.. from the Austin and Undertaker rounds.. oddly enough, you'll find Edge STILL WON! By a larger margin of votes than his Finals' opponent did over his tournament opponets as well.

So uhm, yeah.. ONE PERSON (Ellis) is claiming something wrong. In saying I would pay him off in rep, to vote for Edge. This is a lie. I've said its a lie, and explained how its a lie.

For anyone not willing to believe me. Its still only ONE PERSON'S VOTE.. so simply remove it. Edge would still have won. End.. of.. discussion.. bitches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back