I'm Done

Will PMing people to get Edge to victory is just what I did with Alien in the movie tournament. I blame myself.

I'm sure I'll get stomped on for saying anything...But, isn't this the stuff we have a board room for?

I know it's not exactly a "secret problem", but no one wants to see a group of mods going to war over this...This is where the noobs get "You're all a bunch of Star Trek nerdboy virgins on a power trip"...

Sorry.. right, so you need reasons.. how bout more than one?

Can't honestly say I know a bigger idiot than you. And thats breaking the rules, in and of itself.

Not only have you actually been someone who's started a bitch thread about the tournament, in regard to Edge winning in a previous match-up. You're now complaining (joking or otherwise) in another manner, in regard to Edge and the WZ Tournament, yet again.

I'd say that falls into the category of you being a bitch ass idiot, who's stirring up more drama. That's two.. ready for the third?

See that? Read it very carefully.. because you're pissing me the flat fuck off, and as-per the rules.. I have EVERY right to ban your idiot acting, drama stirring, bitch ass.

This concludes our lesson of Don't fuck with Will anymore 101. Class and 48.7 Dismissed.

So.. I haven't done that?

After you started a big'ol I don't have solid proof, but I'm pretty sure Will did it committee?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Menitoned already and ignored.

I haven't read the entire thread, but seen enough to know that all this is stuff that no one wants to be involved with...All that'll happen, is people like myself will make comments, people will get unjustly bant, and all hell will break loose...

I don't like that Edge is getting the wins, or that Will resorted to pleading for votes, but it happened, and it's over. Chalk it up as a learning experience for next year's tourney...

I haven't seen one of these yet:

internet_serious_business.jpg

Count on Will to write a novel about the reasons I could be banned. But guess what Will, those rules are broken every day by countless members. :lmao:

I'll agree with Will that you can be a pain in the ass, but I haven't seen you do anything that hasn't already been done 100 times over...

The rules are generally given some leeway, and banning you over this would be a bit of a stretch in my eyes...

Will, don't take it as a personal attack. I'm not trying to make it Will v. The World. I just wish this whole thing would be dropped...It's gone on a little long now...

Kenta Kobashi hopes that no bant hammers will be dropped on either Will or 48.7:

20071202040.jpg

Sorry, I just thought of bant hammers, and I think that putting "Bant Hammer" across the bottom of this pic in big, white letters would catch on just like the Star Trek "Facepalm" pic.

Just so we can cover this all quick and painlessly...I have the most epic picture to ever be posted on WZ:

modfight.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back