• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'M CALLING YOU OUT, GODDAMNIT!!!

Hey Razor, shut the fuck up. You like to walk in and be all "LOL DIS IS FAIL DAT IS FAIL" while not doing SHIT to improve it. If you don't like a thread, you have two options.

1. Make it un-fail
2. GTFO

LARIAT! You fucking maggot-infested cunt! I swear to whatever God you like to think you believe in, I have HAD IT with your shit!

You like Stan Hansen. FINE, we fucking get it, dickcheese! I think Bret Hart's the best ever, but you don't see me rubbing it in your face, do I?!

If I ever meet you in real life, I will stab you in both of your eyes, so you can be as blind as your hero, which I know is your only desire in life. Then, I'll break both of your kneecaps, so you can be as mobile as him too. Knowing that you've accomplished your only goal in life, you'll crawl home and kill yourself, making the rest of the world a better place. And then I'll shove a razor-covered ***** in your ear so hard it'll come out the other ear, and prop you up in your parents' front yard for all to see.

So you better fucking hope we never meet. Bitch.

LARIAT! You fucking maggot-infested cunt! I swear to whatever God you like to think you believe in, I have HAD IT with your shit!

You like Stan Hansen. FINE, we fucking get it, dickcheese! I think Bret Hart's the best ever, but you don't see me rubbing it in your face, do I?!

If I ever meet you in real life, I will stab you in both of your eyes, so you can be as blind as your hero, which I know is your only desire in life. Then, I'll break both of your kneecaps, so you can be as mobile as him too. Knowing that you've accomplished your only goal in life, you'll crawl home and kill yourself, making the rest of the world a better place. And then I'll shove a razor-covered ***** in your ear so hard it'll come out the other ear, and prop you up in your parents' front yard for all to see.

Really hard to take that seriously with a quote from him in your sig.

Let's dance, fuckwad.

I'd watch out. This man is probably about 5'7. Plays in a shitty band and has a black belt. Be afraid. Very afraid.

:rolleyes:

This thread sucks to be honest. Nothing beats the original. Where's Diar for old time sakes?

Back in the olden days, this would have been better.

Unfortunately, I have come around on Becker for the most part, Justin too. they have been real cool since I came back to the forum

Hey Razor, shut the fuck up. You like to walk in and be all "LOL DIS IS FAIL DAT IS FAIL" while not doing SHIT to improve it. If you don't like a thread, you have two options.

1. Make it un-fail
2. GTFO

Well, when the only people in here that are actually "calling people out" are doing it to show how much up the ass of D-Man and/or Norcal they are, it's a Fail.

Why don't you go back to the Graphic Arts section and merge a thread no one gives a shit about?

Well, when the only people in here that are actually "calling people out" are doing it to show how much up the ass of D-Man and/or Norcal they are, it's a Fail.

Why don't you go back to the Graphic Arts section and merge a thread no one gives a shit about?

At least I am a mod, unlike you.

At least I am a mod, unlike you.

Yeah I liked you up until now. This is honestly the softest thing I've seen here. You had an honest point going in, but you seriously just reduced yourself to your childhood form. I guess I still like you, but that was pretty weak dude.

Also, throwing around the title of graphics mod is fairly weak in and of itself. If Razor decided he wanted to annoy his way to a mod spot that we didnt think even needed to exist for years, then he probably could too.

Talk shit fair enough, but dont come with some bitch assed shit like that.

OK, let me try again.

Fine then. Why don't YOU try calling someone out? If you think this thread is so fail, air your grievances with everyone and make it unfail. You saying it's Fail adds nothing to the thread and actually contributes to its Fail.

---
Better?

You try too hard.

And if we met in real life... you'd run. Trust me. :D

Doc is a douchebag who'll never get fucked in his lie, since the closest he's ever gotten is a pity flash over msn. That's the problem when your only friends live across the country, and everyone in real life sees you as the internet dwelling computer nerd you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back