• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ellisman, I'm Calling You Out

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1244686]His posts do suck, thats a fact.

But still, why hate, why not help? I'd like to take Ellisman under my wing and teach him the ropes. I'll turn him into a good poster, as I am.[/QUOTE]

I think I already offered.

But hey, you may be a better poster than me. Who knows!?

Yeah and in this day an age when rep is given out like for pretty much anything it shouldn't take you too long to at least get yourself back in the green, well that is unless you are an absolute twat which you clearly are clownfuck

Oh and YOU'RE HATING ON EVERY MOTHERFUCKER HERE DUMBSHIT!!!!, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU POSSIBLY TELL OTHER PEOPLE NOT TO HATE WHEN YOU DO THE EXACT SAME MOTHER FUCKING THING DICKHOLE

Christ the level of stupidity of some people on this forum is fucking astounding

I'm not hating on everyone here, I was hating on the people hating on Ellisman. And it was more of a joke then anything, as I always seem to have to explain to you people, it's the internets.. not serious business.

The "internets" not being "Serious business" is the dumbest excuse I have ever heard. Lemme tell you a story about these "internets" of ours:

My friend Danny lives in Texas. I have never been to Texas and do not live remotely close to there. I have know Danny for a few years.
My friend Nathon lives in California. Never been there, either.
Danny was depressed, but his parents weren't doing anything about it. He was homeschooled since 2nd grade so he had to "real" friends. just us.
One day, I got fed up. I called some people, Nathon called some people. Long story short, me and Nathon got the police sent over to Danny's house. He is now in a mental hospital getting medicated, evaluated, and is doing really well. He gets to go home on the weekends and I had a lengthy chat with him on MSN yesterday. IT's great.
So don't tell me the internet can't do things or that it's less serious than anything else.

In this case it isn't, but stuff on the internet can hurt just as much as stuff in real life. Trust me on that one.

Oh trust me I know, I have had personal experience with that type of shit, not going to go into what happened or anything but shit can fuck you up.

Yeah, me too. I posted about one incident in the "Songs That Remind You of Your Ex" thread. Other shit has happened, too much to recount.

I feel you on that, mine has to do with an ex too, devestating shit.

Seriously, not to get all lame, but love is one of the WORST things you can feel. Because the more you love someone, it's like the higher on a building you are. The higher up, the better the view and more beautiful it is, but when you lose that? It's like falling off, so the more in love you are, the harder the fall.

Fuck, that's exactly right. And I hate it when you hate someone but you love them so much at the same time. Terrible, being conflicted like that.

Definitly, you just want to tell them to fuck off, but you still find yourself helping them out with all their problems because you still care regardless of every inch of you telling you otherwise.

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1244752]I feel you on that, mine has to do with an ex too, devestating shit.

Seriously, not to get all lame, but love is one of the WORST things you can feel. Because the more you love someone, it's like the higher on a building you are. The higher up, the better the view and more beautiful it is, but when you lose that? It's like falling off, so the more in love you are, the harder the fall.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back