• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

D-Man, I'm Calling You Out!

Yeah, he's smart in the sense he does not argue with those who can punk him. Speaking of which, he is much too abrasive towards Punk calling him a loser. Plus he makes all these girlfriend references and deduces stuff like the Montreal Screwjob was a work based on those references. He just looks like the new breed of IWC to me. Brainwashed by the likes of Sly, having little original thought and just looking to make a name on the forums rather than contributing to some discussion.

... Brainwashed by the likes of Sly? The only people who slam Sly are the ones who he makes look foolish. I know they'll be like 5 people coming at me for knobslobbing(thank you shattered, I like this word) but face it, it's the truth. There isn't a single person here who has a better grasp on wrestling than Sly so the more people there are that think like him, the better.

By the way, I've seen him hold his own with Nick before and he's one of the best debaters here. I don't think he avoids anyone who could punk him, it's just that the people with common sense tend to agree with him. I've already said he needs to tone it down on the way he talks to people and he is definitely padding his post count. He's not perfect, but he's better than a lot of the regulars here.

And I agree with Jose. One of his posts made me just stare at the screen in disbelief.

I mean, I've seen okay posts by him, but I'm not impressed.

... Brainwashed by the likes of Sly? The only people who slam Sly are the ones who he makes look foolish. I know they'll be like 5 people coming at me for knobslobbing(thank you shattered, I like this word) but face it, it's the truth. There isn't a single person here who has a better grasp on wrestling than Sly so the more people there are that think like him, the better.

Huh? And from that you got that I was dissing Sly? How you got that is beyond me.

Anyhow, he talks like Sly would have had he been ******ed. Sly would call someone like Punk as a guy who is entertaining but overrated by the IWC. TWJC is that dude who calls Punk a loser because his girlfriend cannot understand what he is saying. Big difference, there. It's very good if you think like Sly but even better if you can back it up like him.

By the way, I've seen him hold his own with Nick before and he's one of the best debaters here. I don't think he avoids anyone who could punk him, it's just that the people with common sense tend to agree with him. I've already said he needs to tone it down on the way he talks to people and he is definitely padding his post count. He's not perfect, but he's better than a lot of the regulars here.

I hope that is not a shot at me but yeah, the only guys I have seen him punking are ones who are wildly wrong. And if you're definition of common sense is that Chris Jericho is so far high up the card that he can just come now and call Punk, in the hottest phase of his career, a loser, then good luck to you. Actually its pretty funny how you disagreed with him in that very thread and yet you are praising him here.

He's all fluff and little quality but due to him apparently having the same views as some of the better posters around here, I expect you to like him. Me? I like those who can back up their views irrespective of their views. Liking John Cena is not the definition of a good poster.

This is so utterly wrong I almost want to vomit.

This is so utterly wrong I almost want to vomit.

9466511.jpg

Now that D-Man's here, I want him to step up and take his reach around like a man.

I saw this thread when it was created and I ignored it then. If I thought it was even remotely serious, I would've given some thought to posting in it.

I'd say that's the last time I try to do something nice for you, but that would go against my message. I plan to continue doing nice things for you. Will you hug me now?

Барбоса;3397287 said:
Now D-Man, you be nice and shake hands with Coco. Don't you know that he is already emotionally distraught over Sully?

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back