D-Man, I'm Calling You Out!

Who would want to make a name in a place like this? This board resembles the wild west more than it does a community and not everyone is interested in being a gunslinger.

We're eight months into the year and that's all you've got?

Things are worse than I feared.

What 2011 rookies do we have so far that have made a name for themselves?

Dragon Saga and Jay Sherman are two guys I really like. I think there's a dude named Paragon that's pretty good as well. But yes, it's thin picking here, especially compared to how much talent we have from years past.

Who would want to make a name in a place like this? This board resembles the wild west more than it does a community and not everyone is interested in being a gunslinger.

At first I was skeptical of your evaluation of our board, but now I agree. We are not so much a place to discuss opinions as place where you can come to get bullied into submission, whether it's a debate about John Cena, Birth Control, or some bullshit in the Bar Room.

I like to think I do a pretty decent job at not scaring off newer posters, but I suppose I could try to do a better job at getting them to stay. Consider this my enrollment into the WrestleZone Beautification Movement.

Meanwhile people are saying CM Punk is "Chris Jericho in the flesh". Call me skeptical, but I think there's a better reason why the herd is so thin this year.

I don't support the Movement, but I don't oppose it either. My support is with the General Populace of WrestleZone. If the Movement wishes to live in harmony with the G.P.O.WZ. then we have no problem here. But even if the Movement has a problem, then the G.P.O.WZ. still doesn't have one in the name of the greater good.

The Movement would like to make a motion that we move forward as a group towards a brighter future.

I'm willing to broker the Movement's annexation into the larger G.P.O.WZ. for the benefit of all involved. PM me for details.

Update: Deadman PM'd me asking to hear my terms. While I respect his initiative, negotiations have begun between me and the de facto leader of the Movement in JGlass. So no more PMs filled with initiative. Please and thank you.

A great amount of progress has been made in closed door negotiations. A deal should be announced shortly.

Update: A negotiation has been reached. G.P.O. WZ will be absorbing The Movement. As a result of the transaction Classy JGlassy has been named as the Senior-Vice President of Affection, and has been given chain restaurant appetizers.

Remember everybody, JGlass loves you despite your flaws.

r_darthvader.jpg

YOU UNDERESTIMATE HIS POWER!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back