• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IC25 Calling Out Mighty NorCal

Look. its my opinion. No amount of pointless arguing were I have to explain my logic time after time is going to change my opinion in the least.

The match is built to lock two men in, and keep everyone else out. To settle once and for all, who is the better man, mano-e-mano. So then, its idiocy to have to the object of the match be to run away from each other.

I understand the dynamics it adds perfectly well. Makes it no less stupid. Thats how I feel. I will feel no other way. And I dont really give a shit if anyone else feels the same way.

I posted my opinion here, and in the General Section. No one's yet to argue about how the psychology of wrestling has changed, due to outside interference. Once someone does that, I will happily debate it

I do believe increased interference and factions have been mentioned in the General discussion, although perhaps not in the exhaustive detail you require

It's a fucking shame. The thread could have been awesome.

It really wouldnt have, though. It would have went the way debates usually go with me

"blah blah blah"

"Yes, but I have this one singular peice of basic, irrefutable logic, that im just going to repeat over and over again"

Not interested

It really wouldnt have, though. It would have went the way debates usually go with me

"blah blah blah"

"Yes, but I have this one singular peice of basic, irrefutable logic, that im just going to repeat over and over again"

Not interested

:lol: Is that you or your opponent?

If you read the dark match results for SD!, every single freaking dark match is a freaking cage match, either tag team or for the WHC. It annoys the HELL out of me.

So let's see if I get this right...

1. NorCal stated he didn't care. After screaming at me on Sunday.

2. After a few other people post, he started posting. In here, mind you, not in the actual thread.

3. he's even got Sly on his side...

How is the thread in the General Wrestling section not bursting with THIS fucking debate!? ARE YOU ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING COWARDLY OBNOXIOUS SPAM-MONKEYS!? You are all the Jeff Hardys of SPAM! Meet me in the original thread and let's have this out!!!
I've got chores to do. But if you link me, I will post there. As soon as I'm done. Should only take about 15 minutes. Promise.

As for the Elimination Chamber/HIAC concept being watered down, hell yes they are. They're supposed to be either the match you use when you have a ton of contenders or the final battle in a feud. Now it's the match we have because it's that time of the year. I hate that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back