Norcal Weekend

No. Because you're a very stupid, obnoxious and stubborn person that would be nearly impossible to like or not send rabid bears after in the real life.

Shattered - fuck you. Go wallow in your virginity. Only fun is allowed in this room. Oh, and tits. Lots of tits.

jmt225 - I told you so.

Everyone else - What a fantastic weekend. It just sucked that I had to fly out for my job again otherwise I would've finally been able to partake in a Norcal workout. I hear they are like snorting wasabi mixed with hot sauce... painful, eve-watering, and yet strangely satisfying but you still pay for it later on.

It's a shame that more of you couldn't be there, too. You guys all come on these forums to talk shop about the things we love because you can't do it with your friends. Things like pro-wrestling, MMA, tits... fortunately, the Triad can do this in person. It's really an amazing thing.

I would've finally been able to partake in a Norcal workout. I hear they are like snorting wasabi mixed with hot sauce... painful, eve-watering, and yet strangely satisfying but you still pay for it later on.

That does not sound enjoyable at all....

Norcs, I showed the guy @ physical therapy the bodyweight skull crushers, and he then started me on something that began with the words "well if you liked those..."

So I have some new tricks now, too...

They worked like a charm. Those one-arm alternating dumbbell presses, sadistic as they were, are now a mainstay for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back