Norcal Weekend

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
After months and months of being without, Norcal is finally making a trip back up to New Jersey and the Triad shall rise again. As we speak, he's on his way to my apartment. Japan can't touch the earthquake that will transpire when Norcal gets here.

Tonight, we're gonna get some pizza, call some ladies, watch some Smackdown and check out some streaming Netflix WWE flicks. Tomorrow night, we'll be catching the UFC PPV at a local steakhouse that specializes in great food, lots of flat screen TV's, and hot bitches everywhere. IC25 will be joining us with his wife, naturally.

I predict that havoc will be wreaked and the tremors will cause New Jersey to fall into the Atlantic Ocean.

R.I.P. "Jersey Shore" and the Triad. Remember us forever.

Try to hold the damage to Passaic County. I'd like to have a home to return to in the summer.

I don't know what you're getting at either, Crock. Unless Jill is Doc's hand. In which case, I fully support your *********ion joke.

And Crashin, you better board up your doors and windows, there's a hurricane a comin'.

That's adorable. I think it's great that even though the three of you have alot of stuff going on, you still find time to get together.

That's adorable. I think it's great that even though the three of you have alot of stuff going on, you still find time to get together.

That's the hard part, but we make it work.

And someone else asked - NorCal and I met on the boards when we met up at a Passaic County fan convention (it was a shit show from the fan perspective...) with Chris Cash and Nick Paglino. We've been really good friends ever since. The only reason NorCal wasn't at my wedding is because he had to serve our country.

Ah Yes....

We have NorCal: The Man

We have D-Man: The Myth

And we have IC25: The Legend

Jersey may never be the same again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member