The Castle NorCal Experience

From what I've read here, we have the same apartment. Us and every other single adult male.

Tables are worthless, and open space should be filled with empty cups and so forth. Space isn't there for nothing.
But if you had a table that folds up, thus allowing you to stand it up on end not taking any space, it's the best of both worlds.

I had a table. It housed my Christmas tree. Which I still had up in July.

But if you had a table that folds up, thus allowing you to stand it up on end not taking any space, it's the best of both worlds.

I had a table. It housed my Christmas tree. Which I still had up in July.

I still have my Christmas lights up on my house. Fuck 'em.

From what I've read here, we have the same apartment. Us and every other single adult male.

Tables are worthless, and open space should be filled with empty cups and so forth. Space isn't there for nothing.

WHY ARE YOU NOT A MODERATOR ANYMORE ?!?

Edit: Nvm, just found the thread. I'll be posting in there.

I find little need for either. Its just another stupid fucking day. Jesus' birthday is Jan 7th, anyway
The lights are nice. They're bright and multicolored. And my christmas tree had all sports-related ornaments.

But yeah, other then the whole tree thing, I just used a table for when I had company (ie: my parents). They like tables. I would just eat at my computer desk.

but young Jglassius rode the iron horse for hours just to come hang out

Is that what you're calling it? Man, I hope he's ok...

I can only dream of D-Man someday letting me sleep in his bathroom toilet. He'd probably spend his time mentoring me about WWE and whacking me with a ruler on the forehead if I said something wrong.

Just ask IC25. I do it to him every month.

The lights are nice. They're bright and multicolored. And my christmas tree had all sports-related ornaments.

But yeah, other then the whole tree thing, I just used a table for when I had company (ie: my parents). They like tables. I would just eat at my computer desk.

My family has never spent more than 10 mins. in any place that I've lived since I've been on my own. Hell my friends rarely are ever at my place, I hate having people over, only company I see any need for is the female variety.

No one uses "Fail" like that anymore, D-Man. Unless they're like 50 and trying to appear hip.

Good to hear you had a nice time, JGlass. When we hang out I fully expect a writeup like this. ;)

Well, suffice to say, those two fucks wont be coming around any time soon.

As for "company" anyone who feels they cant handle my lack of table may feel free to kindly fuck off, and not return

As for "company" anyone who feels they cant handle my lack of table may feel free to kindly fuck off, and not return

Myself and a former roommate had a group of girls complain about us not having face towels. I told them I hadn't a clue what a fucking face towel was, and they were disgusted. Utterly fucking disgusted.

As it turned out, they weren't worth the trouble. Should have known that the moment they brought up goddamn face towels. Still don't have any, whatever the fuck they are.

I know the coolness of living with no chair or tables. I used to take it a step further and not have a stove. I used a big cylinder as a BBQ. I had to leave after I got robbed.

I already imagine.

IC: Daniel Bryan isn't all that.

D-Man: *Whack*

IC 5 minutes later: Daniel Bryan is great.

D-Man: YES! YES! YES! YES!

Pretty much this.

No, but seriously, IC25 and I agree on just about everything having to do with wrestling.

I would have said

"I have found in my travels, despite much trepidation, that towels used for the rest of the body hold the same drying effects for the face. Amazing, that"

I have had girls question "you only have one towel??" to which I respond "Only one person lives here, Quite simply, my dear."

Myself and a former roommate had a group of girls complain about us not having face towels. I told them I hadn't a clue what a fucking face towel was, and they were disgusted. Utterly fucking disgusted.

As it turned out, they weren't worth the trouble. Should have known that the moment they brought up goddamn face towels. Still don't have any, whatever the fuck they are.

A face towel? WTF is a face towel?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back