Where were you when...

9/11: I was on my way to 5th Period, Social Studies in the 6th grade. Our teacher wasn't there greeting us outside the door as he usually did, then he came marching down the hall looking very upset and led us into the computer room where there was a tv with the news on, showing the first tower smoking. he explained to us what had happened and I just got chills, and watched in horror as the 2nd plane hit.

Bin Laden Dead: I was sitting on my couch, on facebook. Saw a bunch of facebook statuses proclaiming Osama was dead, went to AOL real quick, told my Dad, and then we sat there and waited for Obama's speech.

9/11: I was coming hom from school, which had ended early and my mother explained the situation.

Osama's Death: I was here watching Extreme Rules when someone mentioned it in the LD of all places.

9/11: I was home sick from school and my mom told from work and told me to turn the news on. So I did and sat there in disbelief, sick as a dog.

Bin Laden's Death: I was watching ER and my friend sent me a message on AIM telling me. I didn't believe him since he BS's all the time, so I just let it go. I then saw it all over Twitter minutes later.

9/11
I think I just finished school and went home with my mum to watch the news. Not an interesting story really.

Bin Laden
Woke up and turned on my TV. I chanted "USA" a few times and had breakfast.

9/11 was in my French class my Freshman year. Teacher came running in and told my French teacher. We turned the tv on and watched the news.

Osama's death I was sitting right in my computer chair with tv on in the background. Buddy texted me and told me, and I turned the news on only to find out it was true.

9/11: I was at my frat house asleep on the couch when my roomate came home from his first class and busted through the door yelling out, "we're under attack". I woke up immediately and watched the 2nd plane hit and sat in disbelief.

bin laden: I was at my home with my brother as we both watched and fucking high fived each other.

9/11 - School.

Osama's death - Reading the LD on my sofa. "Osama's dead? What sort of shit joke are they trying to make...?"

9/11: First grade. I didn't find out until about 11 A.M. Eastern time when I saw it on TV in the cafeteria. I was too young, I didn't know much.

Bin Laden: Where I am now. In my chair, in my room, on WZ Forums. Saw a thread, searched it online, switched to the news, switched back to That 70's Show. Made a quick Facebook post, browsed the forums for another hour while watching That 70's Show, then went to sleep. Coincidentally, I'm also watching That 70's Show right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back