9/11 Was A Inside Job!!!!

Who else thinks this?

Don't you realize that Osama Bin Laden was not killed by navy seals. He died years ago he was also once a member of the CIA.

http://www.opinion-maker.org/2012/12/seals-killers-of-osama-dying-or-being-killed/

Look at this another Navy Seal who killed Osama Bin Laden is now dead. These people are getting killed to cover up lies. Don't you find it strange that most of the people involved in killing Bin Laden are now dead? Don't you find it strange that we killed him and dumped his body in the ocean?

Can anybody show be a video of a plane hitting the pentagon? That is because a plane never hit the pentagon.

What about Building 7 that wasn't hit but fell down like a building would in a controlled demolition? What about the two towers falling down as quick as they did?

How come we couldn't find the black box but we could find a passport that fell out of the terrorist pocket and fell to the street as he drove a plane through a building? How does that make any sense?

9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB!!

My God.

You've convinced me, man.

Tell me, what actions can we take against this terrible injustice?

Bin Laden was in the CIA, but he wasn't involved?

Not an inside job then.

Also, what the fuck do you know about buildings falling down? How many demolitions have you been to? Why is it that of all the demolition experts in the world, including Chinese etc. ones, who have nothing to fear repercussion wise, there's about 4 who agree with you, who are definitely not trying to get their face in the paper.

I actually missed this kind of shit. Unfortunately, this is far too over the top crazy to get anyone interested in fucking with you.

Look at this another Navy Seal who killed Osama Bin Laden is now dead. These people are getting killed to cover up lies. Don't you find it strange that most of the people involved in killing Bin Laden are now dead? Don't you find it strange that we killed him and dumped his body in the ocean?

How come we couldn't find the black box but we could find a passport that fell out of the terrorist pocket and fell to the street as he drove a plane through a building? How does that make any sense?

What's this we shit about man? Are you coming clean about your involvement with covering up these incidents? Conscious can be a killer of sho.

Put down your bong, Xbox controller, take black ops out of your console, get some fresh air and then march to Washington for answers. Be persistent and don't take any of their shit until you get the answers you want to hear.

I'm sure it won't take you long.

You, my friend are barking up the wrong goddamn tree on this one. Let me tell you a little personal story about Me.

9/11 happened when I was 13. I grew up in a small town in West Virginia, and I had a pretty sheltered life growing up. Until 9/11. That day changed everything for everyone, and honestly I am where I am today because of that day.

Immediately after that day, my cousin decided that he wanted to join the Army and that he wanted to personally fuck up anyone that would have had anything to do with this horrible act. After Basic and AIT, he was shipped out to Iraq, where he was killed in action. My cousin's a hero.

I personally have fought in a war that wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for 9/11. Even though I do agree that there might've been a hidden agenda for the war in Iraq, what we did for those people was liberate them from a maniac that had chemical weapons and were not afraid to use them. I have over 45 friends that I've known personally...that I've had to lay to rest. And the fact that you sit here and tell me that they died because of something our government did?

You can go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

Just fuck you.

Evidence. Where is it? You're probably one of them people who believe people when they say they've seen UFO's & call them Alien ships even though the act of saying U(unidentified)FO states they had no idea what it was.

Conspiracy theorist is just another saying for "person with no evidence that can't think for themselves so have to shout inside job". It's just as bad as people who say "can't explain it? God done it".

War, on all levels, should come to an end. No, soldiers shouldn't be killing innocent people over there, but you're not saying any of that. You're trying to start a war on America by the looks of things.

The faster people like you are off this planet, the faster we, as a human race, can evolve into a type 1 civilization. But first all the completely ignorant people like you have to disappear & all the war & fighting has to stop.

But then again, you're just a troll, and I'm wasting my time. Have a nice day & please don't ever come to Canada.

Jesse Ventura did Conspiracy Theory episodes on both the twin towers and the pentagon. If nothing else they're at least an interesting watch. I'm not saying I agree with them by any means but the OP most likely saw those episodes because he's saying the same stuff they said.

The full episodes are on YouTube if you have any interest in them.

Also Pancake's you telling him to go drink a bottle of bleach makes you just as bad as him. I guess Jesse Ventura and his team and the people who actually worked at the site of the wreckage should all go drink a bottle of bleach for their beliefs too.

You, my friend are barking up the wrong goddamn tree on this one. Let me tell you a little personal story about Me.

9/11 happened when I was 13. I grew up in a small town in West Virginia, and I had a pretty sheltered life growing up. Until 9/11. That day changed everything for everyone, and honestly I am where I am today because of that day.

Immediately after that day, my cousin decided that he wanted to join the Army and that he wanted to personally fuck up anyone that would have had anything to do with this horrible act. After Basic and AIT, he was shipped out to Iraq, where he was killed in action. My cousin's a hero.

I personally have fought in a war that wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for 9/11. Even though I do agree that there might've been a hidden agenda for the war in Iraq, what we did for those people was liberate them from a maniac that had chemical weapons and were not afraid to use them. I have over 45 friends that I've known personally...that I've had to lay to rest. And the fact that you sit here and tell me that they died because of something our government did?

You can go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

Just fuck you.

I say this not to be a dick but with complete honesty I feel terrible for your cousin, your friends ,or anyone else who died in this pointless war. If your cousin wanted to fuck anyone up who caused the 9/11 attacks he should have went to the White House and shot George Bush. Instead of going to Iraq our military should fight back against the government. Instead of spending like 600 billion dollars to kill solder and innocent civilians we could be spending that money to feed people all over the world,fix our schools,help out sick people. All those people you told me died did die because something the government did.

Then show me the video of a plane hitting the pentagon.

Why is it that somewhere that has cameras every where you look and they can't show an actual video of a plane hitting the pentagon? The pilot who was even flying that plane was known as a terrible pilot yet he did something that even the some of the best pilots can do.

What about how after 9/11 we have found a lot of these so called terrorist alive.

I'm going to ask this again. How can there be no black box something that is considered indestructible but a passport made out of paper fell out of the terrorist who flew a plane into one of the Twin Towers fell out of his pocket and landed on the street?

What about building 7?

How come for every anniversary for 9/11 we can name all the people who died that day but we don’t mention all the innocent people even children that we killed over in Iraq?

Someone else asked for proof, we have a lot of evidence that 9/11 was an inside job but little evidence that it was caused by a man in a cave with a cell phone on the other side of the world.

I'll just let Jesse Ventura tell me about 'the black helicopters, as JBL calls them, if I want any insight on conspiracy theories.

In the spirit of compromise.
semicontrolled_demolition.png

In the spirit of 'why this discussion is ******ed'
conspiracy_theories.png

Are you going to show me a video of a plane hitting the pentagon?
No, I expect that I'll let your run your mouth for quite a while, throw you a few softballs so you think you're getting somewhere with an argument, let you have enough rope to hang yourself with, then demolish any semblance of a point you thought you had in the space of about three posts.

Y'know, like we've been doing in the past.

Truth be it told, I am very much looking forward to you trying to convince people that you understand explosive thermodynamics, but we're going to have to wait for the conversation to get there.

I'll be waiting for your evidence that proves me wrong that proves 9/11 was not an inside job. Maybe you can explain Building 7 for me what about The Pentagon. You didn't prove me wrong at all in the the marijuana thread and there is nothing to say that will prove me wrong here.
Can you explain how Osama bin Laden wasn’t killed by Navy Seals and how all those navy seals died shortly after?

Maybe when you provide evidence that 9/11 WAS an inside job. The conspiracy theory is not the default setting. What you have is things that could be considered suspicious, nothing that out-and-out proves your theory. Until then it's all hot air. I think I'mma start calling you Phileas Fogg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back