• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

9/11 Was A Inside Job!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE][/YOUTUBE]

Fast forward to 1:24 I don't see any plane.

You mean to tell me that a camera with the worst resolution known to man was unable to capture a glimpse of an airplane traveling at 600 mph? By God, it is a conspiracy!!!

By the way, you STILL haven't figured out how to post YT videos. Nothing you ever say has any validity.

Pause at 1:26 and you can see something enter the shot to the right and then strike the Pentagon. For it to not be captured by an albeit low frame rate camera (as evidenced by the slow moving cop car), it had be moving pretty damn fast. You know... like a plane.

As for Building 7, it has been explained as a structural collapse caused by slow burning fires, fuelled by the large quantities of diesel stored in the building, and not put out because the fire fighters had run out of water and were focusing their attention on rescuing people from the collapsed towers.

While that is not a conclusive explanation, it is certainly FAR more acceptable than a controlled demolition.

I'll be waiting for your evidence that proves me wrong that proves 9/11 was not an inside job. Maybe you can explain Building 7 for me what about The Pentagon. You didn't prove me wrong at all in the the marijuana thread and there is nothing to say that will prove me wrong here.
Can you explain how Osama bin Laden wasn’t killed by Navy Seals and how all those navy seals died shortly after?
Well, right, because your standard of "proof" in that thread was that anything you said was true, and anything anyone else said must be false. I offered to debate you in a neutral venue, and suddenly you couldn't find your balls.

I'll happily take this topic over to a neutral venue, however, in place of the marijuana debate which you are desperate not to have. Debate.org offers us a group of masochists unknown to either of us who are willing to judge our debate. Are you interested this time, or are you going to waste a dozen posts talking about how you would but you won't?

What's funny about this is if you stop it at 1:26, you can see an object enter the frame on the right side of the video. Then, when the explosion happens, that object is no where to be found.

This proves 1 of 2 things.

1) The object is the plane and you unintentionally (but hilariously) provided the proof of the plane hitting the Pentagon, the proof you demanded earlier.

or

2) The video has been obviously doctored to cut part of the video out, as evidenced by the object which entered and then mysteriously disappears.

Either way, you're an idiot. In fact, I probably wouldn't even respond to your stupidity, but I was bored.

I'll be waiting for your evidence that proves me wrong that proves 9/11 was not an inside job.
I'll provide that proof the moment you provide YOUR evidence that extra terrestrials aren't living among us.

So you go ahead and prove your negative which doesn't exist and then I'll prove mine.

By the way, I'm still waiting on those 1 million examples of police brutality. I'm guessing your silence on the matter is proof you were lying.

You, my friend are barking up the wrong goddamn tree on this one. Let me tell you a little personal story about Me.

9/11 happened when I was 13. I grew up in a small town in West Virginia, and I had a pretty sheltered life growing up. Until 9/11. That day changed everything for everyone, and honestly I am where I am today because of that day.

Immediately after that day, my cousin decided that he wanted to join the Army and that he wanted to personally fuck up anyone that would have had anything to do with this horrible act. After Basic and AIT, he was shipped out to Iraq, where he was killed in action. My cousin's a hero.

I personally have fought in a war that wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for 9/11. Even though I do agree that there might've been a hidden agenda for the war in Iraq, what we did for those people was liberate them from a maniac that had chemical weapons and were not afraid to use them. I have over 45 friends that I've known personally...that I've had to lay to rest. And the fact that you sit here and tell me that they died because of something our government did?

You can go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

Just fuck you.
Exactly.

It's always 9/11 with these people. They never talk about how the bombing of the USS Cole was a conspiracy, or the Khobar Towers, or the 7/7 attacks, or the 1998 embassy bombings, but it's always 9/11. Maybe I'm showing my age here, but I miss the days when the lunatics were up in arms about Waco and Ruby Ridge.

It's always 9/11 with these people. They never talk about how the bombing of the USS Cole was a conspiracy, or the Khobar Towers, or the 7/7 attacks, or the 1998 embassy bombings, but it's always 9/11. Maybe I'm showing my age here, but I miss the days when the lunatics were up in arms about Waco and Ruby Ridge.

To be fair, there are plenty of JFK and moon landing conspiracy theories. Of course, I think the official explanation of JFK's death is rather implausible myself, but the point is there are conspiracy theorists of other nature as well.

So....

This guy is smart enough to uncover the hidden truth behind some of the biggest news stories\tragedies in our country, yet he isnt smart enough to follow the rules on an internet wrestling forum?

Ok then.

You mean to tell me that a camera with the worst resolution known to man was unable to capture a glimpse of an airplane traveling at 600 mph? By God, it is a conspiracy!!!

By the way, you STILL haven't figured out how to post YT videos. Nothing you ever say has any validity.

Why is that in a place that has cameras everywhere can't get a good shot of a plane hitting the pentagon?

So just because I posted a you tube video wrong makes me wrong?

Pause at 1:26 and you can see something enter the shot to the right and then strike the Pentagon. For it to not be captured by an albeit low frame rate camera (as evidenced by the slow moving cop car), it had be moving pretty damn fast. You know... like a plane.

As for Building 7, it has been explained as a structural collapse caused by slow burning fires, fuelled by the large quantities of diesel stored in the building, and not put out because the fire fighters had run out of water and were focusing their attention on rescuing people from the collapsed towers.

While that is not a conclusive explanation, it is certainly FAR more acceptable than a controlled demolition.

What is shown in that video doesn't really look like a plane it looks more like a missile. Then if a plane really did hit the pentagon then how come the the width of the hole is no where near as big as the width of the plane? Why is it that the fire from the twin towers caused the towers in such a short amount of time. Why didn't the pentagon collapse? I mean a building that wasn't even hit by the a plane fell down like a building would in a controlled demolition. How is it that the whole plane disappeared after it hit the pentagon? Building 7 did not fall because of fire. It is impossible for a building to collapse the way Building 7 did because fire. The fact that you are trying to convince me that a plane hit the pentagon makes you look like a idiot.

[YOUTUBE]JTJehfQkuyE[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!

Hey Phileas...

REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!REPEATING YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!!?!£!*/!!

You're silly, Todd.

Out of curiosity, do you have a diploma or GED.. or a brain for that matter?

Why is everything always so damn extreme with you? Besides, if your going to talk 9-11 conspiracy at least post Zeitgeist, at least that makes it sound possible. Unlike anything you have ever said about anything.

So....

This guy is smart enough to uncover the hidden truth behind some of the biggest news stories\tragedies in our country, yet he isnt smart enough to follow the rules on an internet wrestling forum?

Ok then.

What a dumb thing to say? Any person with a brain can realize that what on 9/11 isn't exactly what our government said. What rules do I not follow? I got put in hear for asking a question. If I'm breaking the rules on this forum it is not because I'm dumb it's because I don't give a shit about the rules of this forum. I think that these rules you set up are dumb and find it silly how serious the people of this forum are about their stupid rules. These rules mean nothing to me I’m not going to read the rules and don’t give a shit if I break any of them. Anyways................9/11 was an inside job and it does not take much brains to know that.

Coming from someone I have yet to see show that they have any brains. You're an idiot, shut the fuck up.

Trust me I have used my brain in a more positive way than you. The only idiot on here is you. How am I an idiot? I'm not the one who said that a pass port fell out of the pocket of a terrorist after he drove a plane into the world trade center and landed on the street. You're an idiot if you believe the lies.

What a dumb thing to say?

What a dumb use of a question mark.

Any person with a brain can realize that what on 9/11 isn't exactly what our government said.

It was terrorists. I have a brain and realize it was terrorists. It wasn’t Saddam & friends, but terrorists all the same. Not Space Ghost, not the Shockmaster, invisible secret agents or little green men. They were terrorists.

Where is your proof? You have none. So shut the fuck up already.

What rules do I not follow? I got put in hear for asking a question.

The rules of proper spelling. Its here, not hear. You were not put here because you asked a question. You just don't want to accept the reason why & you feel better by making yourself out to be the victim of injustice.

If I'm breaking the rules on this forum it is not because I'm dumb it's because I don't give a shit about the rules of this forum.

Such a rebel you are...

9/11 was an inside job and it does not take much brains to know that.

Who specifically? Who was the 'inside' man? Why, how & where? If it is so obvious that this was all planned by our own government then where is the evidence? What has you so convinced?

I have one for ya. Prove me wrong.

I have it on good authority that your mother had sex with a donkey. Its true. She liked it. Your father used the money she made to buy the plates\silverware in your kitchen. So every time you use a plate or fork, just remember it was all because your mother put a donkey cock in her mouth for money. Don believe me? Show me evidence that states otherwise..

What a dumb use of a question mark.

What a dumb use of a dumb?

It was terrorists. I have a brain and realize it was terrorists. It wasn’t Saddam & friends, but terrorists all the same. Not Space Ghost, not the Shockmaster, invisible secret agents or little green men. They were terrorists.

Where is your proof? You have none. So shut the fuck up already.

Why is that most of the terrorist that they said caused the attacks were found alive after 9/11? How did a bad pilot with not a lot of experience be able to do what was claimed the plane did to crash into the pentagon, when some of the best pilots in the world can't even do what that terrorist did? You are right with one thing that is was terrorist who caused the attacks. Those terrorist are own government. Don't you find it strange that are government doesn't consider it terrorism when its them who is spreading the terror?

You talk about proof. How come there is no video evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon? Don't you find it strange that all the scarps from the world trade centers was destroyed right away? Show me proof that Navy Seals killed Osama Bin Laden? Don't you find it strange how most of those Navy Seals just suddenly died after they killed Osama Bin Laden?

The rules of proper spelling. Its here, not hear. You were not put here because you asked a question. You just don't want to accept the reason why & you feel better by making yourself out to be the victim of injustice.

I was also put in here because the people here don't like people who speak the truth or talk about things that are real.

Such a rebel you are.....

Like Kid Rock I'm a Rebel without a Cause

Who specifically? Who was the 'inside' man? Why, how & where? If it is so obvious that this was all planned by our own government then where is the evidence? What has you so convinced?

There is plenty of evidence that provides that more happened on 9/11 then what we were told. All you have to do is a little research look at the facts and not believe everything that your government says. The facts simply don't match up with what our government said happened that day.

I have it on good authority that your mother had sex with a donkey. Its true. She liked it. Your father used the money she made to buy the plates\silverware in your kitchen. So every time you use a plate or fork, just remember it was all because your mother put a donkey cock in her mouth for money. Don believe me? Show me evidence that states otherwise..

Your wrong....It was a mule!

Why is that most of the terrorist that they said caused the attacks were found alive after 9/11? How did a bad pilot with not a lot of experience be able to do what was claimed the plane did to crash into the pentagon, when some of the best pilots in the world can't even do what that terrorist did? You are right with one thing that is was terrorist who caused the attacks. Those terrorist are own government. Don't you find it strange that are government doesn't consider it terrorism when its them who is spreading the terror?

You talk about proof. How come there is no video evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon? Don't you find it strange that all the scarps from the world trade centers was destroyed right away? Show me proof that Navy Seals killed Osama Bin Laden? Don't you find it strange how most of those Navy Seals just suddenly died after they killed Osama Bin Laden?

I was also put in here because the people here don't like people who speak the truth or talk about things that are real.

Like Kid Rock I'm a Rebel without a Cause

There is plenty of evidence that provides that more happened on 9/11 then what we were told. All you have to do is a little research look at the facts and not believe everything that your government says. The facts simply don't match up with what our government said happened that day.

:weird:

Im sure that made sense somehow to you.

As one of many people here that are not in prison & have participated in many discussions- I say you are wrong. In fact, there are a lot of posters that discuss many true real life events\topics on a daily basis- yet they are not stuck in here.

Maybe that should tell you something. Im willing to bet it wont, however, because you are bat shit crazy.

Where are your facts? Still you have not shown anything. You have none. Just another douche rambling on about the 'truth' you read from some other douche on the internet.

If I made a website with a bunch of 'accurate' pictures telling the world that Abe Lincoln wore a fake beard & was really Japanese- then you would believe it right? Because its on the internet & has to do with a secret government plot to fool America? Sure you would. Because you are dumb & will believe anything so long as someone on the internet tells you its a conspiracy.

No. It was a donkey. Prove it was a mule. I want to see proof. Post a pic of her taking it like a champ & I will believe you.

You say you dont care about the rules? Big Bad Todd is a rebel who could care less about rules, right? So go ahead- prove you dont care about the rules & show us all a picture of your mom's starring role in the donkey show.

You wont because you are a pussy who is too chicken shit to back up what he says.

What rules do I not follow? I got put in hear for asking a question. If I'm breaking the rules on this forum it is not because I'm dumb it's because I don't give a shit about the rules of this forum. I think that these rules you set up are dumb and find it silly how serious the people of this forum are about their stupid rules. These rules mean nothing to me I’m not going to read the rules and don’t give a shit if I break any of them.
Uh oh! Rebel bad ass, coming through! Society, look out- Todd doesn't care for your mores!

Rebel Without A Clue- coming to a message board near you, featuring a poster who's like James Dean. After the car crash.

I don't know why people get so outraged by conspiracy theorists. If you really get so outraged by death then 9/11, Iraq or many others things pale in comparison to something like Africa. Hell, by such logic automobile safety is a massively more important issue than 9/11.

It is patently obvious the country was misled going into the Iraq war. If you really feel so strongly about the people that died in Iraq then you should at least be as angry at the Bush administration as you are someone rambling on the Internet. Instead you attempt to justify what you did through small moral victory rationalizations. Sure that is human nature but so is rambling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back