• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sorry about the LD rant last night guys

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
I know I don't need to apologize for my feelings on the product, but it annoyed a few people and I don't like doing that when they are trying to enjoy something. Plus I get what the Bin Laden stuff means to some people, I was just over saturated with it at that point. So, yeah, this is my apology.

Quote it and post it in here. I can't be bothered looking through the idiocy that usually comes from an LD.

Mine was the idiocy last night. Basically I didn't think the six minute long 9/11 history lesson that I already knew of was necessary, showing the Cena clip after ER would have sufficed. I thought Rock's promo was uneventful and did nothing, so I botched about that to. Also whined about the lack of entertainment and lack of a proper match for the first 50 minutes of the evening. Overall I was a douche.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back