The Rant I made on a fucking stupid ass ex gf.

Its a little better now but this was the rant I made the other night. Until now the only eyes to have seen this here are them of Theo's.

Anyway here is the Rant

This fucking bitch plays with my heart like its a fucking puppet She ties her little strings around it and yank and pull and yank and pull its fucking bullshit. I swear this girl is just fucking stupid. At least its what my friends tell me. They saw I loved her and how much love I gave her but see I downed it this time as its what made her leave me last time. Cause I loved her too god damn much. Well fucking sorry for loving you bitch. So anyway this time I fucking try to love her less talk to her less see her less what ever. Alright well fuck that didn't work the bitch goes off and finds someone one else to be with while I'm left hurt. I mean damn I was close to falling in love with this girl,. I mean really my heart is broken for real. I'm pissed and sad and just really on edge right now. I don't even feel stable. I hate being home alone like this I just I don't know what to do. I mean I always fucking have this happen. I either get cheated on or left for someone or used to get over someone. I am never fucking loved for who the fuck I am. Not one girl I been with truly loved me. It hurts and I am sick of this shit! WHAT THE FUCK!

I'm really pissed and right now I need some damn fun. I gotta find something to do so fuck it I can't sleep and I don't even think I can eat. When I got dumped last night I couldn't even eat. I didn't enjoy none of my shows I just went from this very happy mood to this mood of like...not good enough. SHE FUCKING TELLLS ME TO LOVE HER LESS AND WHEN I FUCKING DO SHE LEAVES ME!

FUCK HER! FUCK FUCK FUCK HER!!!!!!!!!

I showed her... lol

That sounds real shitty, man.

I think you posted this in the wrong place, though. You need to go to Spam Friendly Sections > Nobody Gives a Fuck.

You seem like a nice enough guy Shake, but jesus fucking christ do I want to punch you in the fucking throat.

This post was too much for the original Bar Room? :wtf: How and why?

You barely called her a bitch. No threats. No true violence. Just a sad rant about being left alone and cheated on.

I agree with the majority. You're a good guy and all, but this was hyped to be something huge and you give us something (by this sections standards) PG. At least add in fake shit. Like how you pissed in her orange juice, or fucked her sister. Or even slapped her mother for giving birth to her. Something!

Seriously? You didn't even threaten to hide in the bushes outside her home? You know, so you can rape and beat her to death? Man, you got some learnin to do there youngster.

I would NEVER threaten, or even joke, about raping someone. Mainly because it would never hold up in a court of law, since you can't rape the willing.

I know I mean I could always re-write it for here? I mean I did this for another forum where the admin is a chick didnt wanna go to over the top and get banned...

But yeah I'm gonna work on a re-write

and nah Nate I ain't gonna even say I'm going to rape someone.

I don't think raping or hitting a chick is right even thought I did wanna fucking RKO the hell out of her

Only somebody who posts on a fucking wrestling forums would rather give a fake wrestling manuever to a female than rape her.

Alright see I ain't gonna rape her cause I got a friend who's been raped before. But none of my friends been RKO'd xD

Plus can't I give her an RKO and then rape her? Say I didn't do the rape part?

Yeah, Shake. You're annoying as shit in here. You're trying too hard. Oh, and lulz @ your rant.

When I can be let loose I usely am. I don't try to but it comes off that way.

I'm not a mean person so maybe thats why I can't really do anything.

Instead of going for a re-write, why don't you use the extra time you have to find a life...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back