• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think I may have just broke my hand...

You sir are an american hero, good job...

And I agree with Norcal... unless the girl attacking you is pregnant, there shouldn't be any reason why you shouldn't knock a bitch out for attacking you.

... Cause it hurts like fuck, my former roommate really needs to learn that you don't hurt pregnant women, girl ran in the house slammed the front door behind her, or rather she tried, and douche bag decided to just force his way in, so he ended slamming the door into her stomach, this is where I finally fucking lost it, came out of my room and told him to get the fuck out before I knocked the shit out of him, he apparently thought I was full of shit, and refused, then pushed past her knocking her into a lamp in the living room, so that was it, took my fucking swing and I'm pretty sure I connected with the hardest part of his fucking head cause now my hand is fucking killing me, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't expecting me to actually take a swing, I think he was more shocked and stunned than anything, he grabbed his stupid fucking piece of shit TV and ran off, apparently he's going to a party

Oh yeah I also called the cops on his ass, and since I know where this party is, and he's only 20 yrs. old, as are most of the ******s he hangs out with who will likely be at this party, he should be in for an interesting night

Someone buy this guy a drink, Cause he fucking deserves it. ;)

So yeah it's about 2:00 am I hear people in my house, I grab my phone and get and go to the bathroom, checking out what's going on along the way, I see the pile of shit has come back, and is going through all our shit, so basically now he's breaking into our house and stealing from us, oh but this time he decided he wasn't coming alone, and brought one of his dumbass friends, now having just woken up (because you know, it's 2 IN THE FUCKING MORNING) I really have no desire to deal with this shit at all, so I simply tell to gtfo, he tells me he'll leave as soon as he gets the rest of his shit, I tell him get out, and that he already got the rest of his shit, if he has anything else still here he can come get it in the morning, like a normal fucking human being, he says no he taking it now, so I call the fucking cops, they leave, but appearently not before stealing here pillow, yes folks you heard that right, this sub human pile of dog shit stole a pregnant womans pillow... do I need to repeat that again or has the shear patheticness of it fulling sunken in?

so tomorrow I think I'm gonna be calling the landlord and getting the locks changed, and then going downtown to the police station and filing a restraining order or something to keep him the fuck away from my house, cause the way this shit keeps going, I'm gonna end up in prison for manslaughter by the end of the fucking month

I beyond sick of this asshole at this point, seriously gonna end up killing the asshole before all is said and done... he also stole some baby books too, seriously :wtf:

Man, I know we don't get along, but I seriously hope you destroy this fucker the next time he comes in your house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back