• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Public Apology

Its an apology for being a prick about, I should have let it go but it seems I didn't.

I said my personal feelings about it is irrelevant. My personal feeling is she got what she deserved.

That said, it seems I have a lot of heat for it so I apologize being a dick last night.

PS: JGlass, my personal feelings remain the same, she got what she deserved. I simply want to say sorry and move on but if you insist on still having strong disdain for me, that's fine too.

Who were you being a dick to? it wasn't to me, and it certainly wasn't to JGlass. And nobody cares about Angel, so he's irrelevant. If you were being a dick to anyone, it was the girl you stole money from. And if that wasn't bad enough, you're bragging about it on the internet.

Is everyone done playing the moral guardian? Can we get back to being the depraved fucks that we are?

Is everyone done playing the moral guardian? Can we get back to being the depraved fucks that we are?

You bring up a very valid point.

I'll get the ball rolling

They say comedy is infectious, Well I couldn't agree more. Yesterday I fucked a clown that has herpes and now my cock looks funny

I don't remember making a thread apologizing for being an ass tumor for 'bout a year. I kinda take pride in that to be honest. I tattooed my favorite motto in a funny font that you can barely read. It's on my ribbs. Like, literally on my ribbs. On the freakin' bone, saaan! That's the cool place to have it. "Only Troll God can judge me".

Anybitch, I don't even know what the issue is, but I stopped by to call you a ***, ***. I'll never forgive you! Leave the kids and GET OUT!

Which is what I'm apologizing for.

ok I need to ask this question, firstly why are you bragging about stealing and secondly how can you give stealing any justificiation?

I don't care if she shat on your balls you don't steal money from anyone loet alone someone you're trying to bang...

honestly kids today :suspic::suspic:

ok I need to ask this question, firstly why are you bragging about stealing and secondly how can you give stealing any justificiation?

Long story. Also, this blew up because I didn't brag about it. I simply posted it on the Late Night thread.

I don't care if she shat on your balls you don't steal money from anyone loet alone someone you're trying to bang...

If she shat on my balls I'd have punched her. Also, by the time the thought of stealing occurred to me, I wasn't gonna bang her even if she begged me to.

Year long ban. I kinda feel bad for him, considering it was an accident and all, but rules are rules I spose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back