• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Public Apology

Personally, I liked finding out what (if any) impression I made on folk. So I guess thanks to JGlass for starting it off but D-Man, if you want to be forgiven, done.

I'm not actually mad or upset or jealous or anything that my concept has been redone so many times. I do think it's a little silly as it seems not only does everyone have the sudden need to share their opinion, but it seems everyone really wants to hear it.

I know that's sort of hypocritical coming from the guy who started the trend, but I've been wanting to do that for a while, and it gave me a chance to get some things off of my chest that I had wanted to say for a while. It was fun, but to an extent it was also therapeutic.

So keep up with the copycat threads that are copycatting copycat threads. By all means, if it makes you happy then there's no reason not to keep going. But to all posters, I implore you to think to yourself before posting, "Do I really give a shit what HBKFan278 thinks about me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back