• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My public apology to SlyFox and all Staf/Members

Safari.GFX

Rehabilitated
After looking back on my past here, and reading what many of you have said, I feel as if you really do deserve an apology. First and foremost I would like to apologize to SlyFox, for what I have said about him and other members of the staff. It was extremely immature of me to resort to name calling to get my complain answered and for that I am sorry. Also, in regard to my spamming, I still do not quite understand the definition of "Spamming" on this forum, but I know now that I have not followed the rules in which were set forth, and for that I do apologize. I know now, that this is not like most of the other forums that I have been on, this is a quality forum, what I mean by that is that there is actually good discussion that goes on, people who explain themselves. Most sites I have been on are a majority of teens who don't know a 'lick about wrestling or how to correctly present themselves for that matter. I always though the rules were way to strict around here, but after seeing how this "prison" is, I understand why the rules are like that, it's so that the discussion does not turn out to be like this section, and I now thank you for making those rules because I could not this site if it had the same theme as the prison does. This is your site, and I had absolutely no right to insult you, or any of the staff members.

I would next like to apologize to LucyFur, to whom I said the art "sucked." I sincerely regret saying that to you. If I did not think your graphic was good, I should of told you what I didn't like about it so it would have helped you, but instead I insulted you and for that I sincerely apologize for. I hate it myself when people just call my work "trash" and don't explain themselves, that doesn't help me progress at all.

Lastly, I would to apologize to every member of the site for the disrespect that I have shown to you guys. I was very foolish to say some of the stuff that I have said, and I truly apologize to every last one of you that I may have offended. I do not expect your forgiveness but I do ask for it. With that I ask that you accept me back as a member of this great forum and we can let bygones be bygones and move into the future.

My sincere apology,
Safari Man

No, I was just saying.. thats all He has been taking the abuse rather well so far but he did just get put in prison recently we will see how long it takes before he cracks lol

Yeah you're still not getting out.

20070715-pwned1.jpg

After looking back on my past here, and reading what many of you have said, I feel as if you really do deserve an apology. First and foremost I would like to apologize to SlyFox, for what I have said about him and other members of the staff. It was extremely immature of me to resort to name calling to get my complain answered and for that I am sorry. Also, in regard to my spamming, I still do not quite understand the definition of "Spamming" on this forum, but I know now that I have not followed the rules in which were set forth, and for that I do apologize. I know now, that this is not like most of the other forums that I have been on, this is a quality forum, what I mean by that is that there is actually good discussion that goes on, people who explain themselves. Most sites I have been on are a majority of teens who don't know a 'lick about wrestling or how to correctly present themselves for that matter. I always though the rules were way to strict around here, but after seeing how this "prison" is, I understand why the rules are like that, it's so that the discussion does not turn out to be like this section, and I now thank you for making those rules because I could not this site if it had the same theme as the prison does. This is your site, and I had absolutely no right to insult you, or any of the staff members.

I would next like to apologize to LucyFur, to whom I said the art "sucked." I sincerely regret saying that to you. If I did not think your graphic was good, I should of told you what I didn't like about it so it would have helped you, but instead I insulted you and for that I sincerely apologize for. I hate it myself when people just call my work "trash" and don't explain themselves, that doesn't help me progress at all.

Lastly, I would to apologize to every member of the site for the disrespect that I have shown to you guys. I was very foolish to say some of the stuff that I have said, and I truly apologize to every last one of you that I may have offended. I do not expect your forgiveness but I do ask for it. With that I ask that you accept me back as a member of this great forum and we can let bygones be bygones and move into the future.

My sincere apology,
Safari Man

This. That bold part is what a non-spam post is. Explaining yourself. Say, on a thread about John Cena needing a heel turn, this would be a spam post:

John Cena sucks and is boring. He only knows five moves. Turn him heel.

Spam posts are usually off-topic and always offer no real explanation for the idea you posted. In that same thread, however, I will give you an example of what would be considered non-spam.

John Cena should not turn heel. He is the most over superstar (with the possible exception of Undertaker and Randy Orton) and sells a load of merchandise. He is the face of the company and doesn't need to be a heel.

See, it's short, sweet, and to the point. You give three plausible explanations why he shouldn't turn (way over, merchandise seller, face of company) and give your opinion. Contrary to popular belief, you do not have to write a "paragraph" to make a non-spam post.

And good job on the apology. I feel it to be sincere.

This. That bold part is what a non-spam post is. Explaining yourself. Say, on a thread about John Cena needing a heel turn, this would be a spam post:

Spam posts are usually off-topic and always offer no real explanation for the idea you posted. In that same thread, however, I will give you an example of what would be considered non-spam.

See, it's short, sweet, and to the point. You give three plausible explanations why he shouldn't turn (way over, merchandise seller, face of company) and give your opinion. Contrary to popular belief, you do not have to write a "paragraph" to make a non-spam post.

And good job on the apology. I feel it to be sincere.

Thank you, I do understand now, and I greatly appriciate your kindness when you didn't have to be. I guess I always knew what I should of been doing, I just never did, and now being in here I I regret it. But again, thank you,

Really just looks like an older version of your current avatar Sly. So would that mean he belongs to you, in the future?

Sounds like a sincere apology to me. The thing that I look for most in apologies is recognition of one's behavior through example. By this I mean people citing instances of their behavior in an effort to show that they recognize the problems they were/are causing. Anybody can just apologize and "fix" the problem by acting cordial, but if they don't know what they are fixing it will only be a temporary solution. Citing specific examples of their behavior indicates, to me, that someone has analyzed their actions from an introspective lens and realized where they erred.

Additionally, if someone is still unsure about how they fucked up from all angles, asking for help recognizing their behavior shows at least a willingness to listen to the explanation and then fix that as well.

Just take the advice, do the time, make the changes you said you needed to make, and it could be a shorter stay than you anticipated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back