• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

D-Man, I'm Calling You Out!

Odd; I was just reading my first conversation with D-Man and lamenting about how nice it was being hostile to him. Simpler times.

The kids are alright. It's always like this, isn't it? I've seen a few new guys running around in different parts who I fancy. Give it to the end of the year to be wow'ed; they can't all be Via Armbars.

TWJC: The Beginning is just about average if you ask me. Just because his views match with the with those of the supersmart posters here does not mean that he is a good poster. Also, he is too mean to the IWC despite not being half as smart a most of them.

TWJC: The Beginning is just about average if you ask me. Just because his views match with the with those of the supersmart posters here does not mean that he is a good poster. Also, he is too mean to the IWC despite not being half as smart a most of them.

Yeah you're trippin. He's a bit too abrasive and he's clearly padding his post count but he knows his shit.

I don't mind TWJC: The Beginning, seems like a decent enough poster to me. Not too many other guys stand out to me thus far. Then again, I wouldn't judge them too harshly. It's not like they could live up to the 2007 roster or anything;)

I believe the mods are fair, D man included, If i fucked up i would get a warning, do it again i'll get an infraction some of the new guys complain if they get talked to the wrong way for posting stuff that has no relevance and just makes them look stupid.

You all should have been here when Jake was the forum head he would've just ban people if he felt like it, at least the current admins and mods give you a fucking chance.

I believe the mods are fair, D man included, If i fucked up i would get a warning, do it again i'll get an infraction some of the new guys complain if they get talked to the wrong way for posting stuff that has no relevance and just makes them look stupid.

You all should have been here when Jake was the forum head he would've just ban people if he felt like it, at least the current admins and mods give you a fucking chance.

Why did you post this?

No it wasn't.

A few minutes ago, I was re-living the greatness of the thread where Sully made a name for himself here. Glorious times. Part of what struck me was how cordial you and I were with one another. It perfection. Black Swan and IDR's Kate Upton appreciation thread rolled into one. It warmed my heart with a longing for your friendship and my pants with the product of premature ejaculation. I miss being civil with you. I don't know what happened. One side of the story is that I made a joke or two at your expense and you just don't know how to take that in stride. Another side of the story is that I'm a tad abrasive and you were just calling me on my shit. You can place names on those stories, but I don't intend to. What I will say is that the truth, as it does in most cases, likely lies somewhere in between those two perspectives. And in realizing this truth, I've called you here for one thing: A public cease fire.

I await you graciously accepting my moist, clammy hand in an embrace that signals a new day here on WrestleZone.

Long live the Alliance! Long live the Alliance!

and yes i know this thread is full of sarcasm and aliance humor but i thought i might as well put my two pennies in all jokes aside that is.

You said that last time, but continued quoting and responding to me. Have you figured out what this thread is about yet? Or is your reading comprehension just THAT bad?

Yeah you're trippin. He's a bit too abrasive and he's clearly padding his post count but he knows his shit.

Yeah, he's smart in the sense he does not argue with those who can punk him. Speaking of which, he is much too abrasive towards Punk calling him a loser. Plus he makes all these girlfriend references and deduces stuff like the Montreal Screwjob was a work based on those references. He just looks like the new breed of IWC to me. Brainwashed by the likes of Sly, having little original thought and just looking to make a name on the forums rather than contributing to some discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back