Ellisman, I'm Calling You Out

As for my swagger, its that confidence, my pride, a sense that the world is alright again and everything will be fine. No more awkward days at work with Robin. Now i love being around her when possible without appearing like a creep. Plus she gave me her number.

So wait let me get this straight you're trying to fuck this guy?!?!?....

burtward.jpg

umm...yeah good luck with that

Seriously though, this jackass is like the Brooklyn Brawler of posting, anyone starting a feud with this clown shoe fucking donkey cum sucking fuckstick, really needs to set their standards up a notch

Am I the only one who thinks "E7"'s posts scream Derf?

No, Derf wasn't nearly as angry he was just ******ed, Ellis is more of an angry ****** you know kinda like this

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n211/mbibb01/******_ninja.jpg

LOOK OUT HE'S GO NUNCHUCKS AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Ellisman, don't worry bout what these losers say about you, they hate because of jealousy.

You have an Orton sig and av, so your "A" O-Kay in my book.

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1244676]Ellisman, don't worry bout what these losers say about you, they hate because of jealousy.

You have an Orton sig and av, so your "A" O-Kay in my book.[/QUOTE]

:lmao: yeah listen to the guy with the ass load of red rep:rolleyes:, seriously how much dick do you really have to suck to NOT have a full green rep bar, if anything you're a bigger anal wart than Ellis

Well, since your too fucking ******ed to realize, let me fill you in.

I went to prison, they changed my green rep which was almost full, to all red. Thats why it is the way it is, wise up jackass.

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1244676]Ellisman, don't worry bout what these losers say about you, they hate because of jealousy.

You have an Orton sig and av, so your "A" O-Kay in my book.[/QUOTE]

What is there to be jealous of? The fact that he works saturday nights? Has some of the worst posts on the forums? Or his seemingly never-ending stream of "problems" which he constantly makes threads about, despite the fact that no one really cares?

I'm just curious.

His posts do suck, thats a fact.

But still, why hate, why not help? I'd like to take Ellisman under my wing and teach him the ropes. I'll turn him into a good poster, as I am.

HEy, now, no need to bitch like that. MAybe Blade wasn't around when you were Unholy Profit. Ever think that someone might not know your backstory? Oh, wait, no, that'd be too obvious They're obvious a load of ***** being stupid for no reason.

Listen to me, Profit:
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Have a nice day n_n

Yeah and in this day an age when rep is given out like for pretty much anything it shouldn't take you too long to at least get yourself back in the green, well that is unless you are an absolute twat which you clearly are clownfuck

Oh and YOU'RE HATING ON EVERY MOTHERFUCKER HERE DUMBSHIT!!!!, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU POSSIBLY TELL OTHER PEOPLE NOT TO HATE WHEN YOU DO THE EXACT SAME MOTHER FUCKING THING DICKHOLE

Christ the level of stupidity of some people on this forum is fucking astounding

HEy, now, no need to bitch like that. MAybe Blade wasn't around when you were Unholy Profit. Ever think that someone might not know your backstory? Oh, wait, no, that'd be too obvious They're obvious a load of ***** being stupid for no reason.

Listen to me, Profit:
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Have a nice day n_n

Now you're being the idiot, it wasn't Blade that didn't know my backstory, it was Justinsayne. And he does know it, so your whole rant is irrelevant.

And shut the fuck up? Really? I think not, if thats all you got then your as lame as your fuckin WZ name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back