Would you be pissed? (Rape is Bad, M'kay?)

What do you understand better? Do you understand how off base you are or do you understand that a tank top = STD? Because, one of those is right, and one....not so much.

cute_toddler_jun06_haley_400.jpg

So much fucking stupidity in this thread. And the funny thing is that most of it isn't coming from RG.

Yeah, but did she betray you over petty things?

I wouldn't say she betrayed me, she let me down an awful lot but if you care, then you try to understand and you get over it. That's not to say I let her get away with murder but you have to be understanding as to why they are how they are.

Damnit, you edited your post. Now I'm going to have to repost this with extra.

What do you understand better? Do you understand how off base you are or do you understand that a tank top = STD? Because, one of those is right, and one....not so much.

I understand how hurtful my words were to this women better now. and yeah, i was off base.

I wouldn't say she betrayed me, she let me down an awful lot but if you care, then you try to understand and you get over it. That's not to say I let her get away with murder but you have to be understanding as to why they are how they are.

Damnit, you edited your post. Now I'm going to have to repost this with extra.

Yeah, i know. Doesn't lessen the pain and shit i've had to endure, all during my first semester at a new four year college I transferred to from a two year school to finish my BA degree.

Yeah, but did she betray you so suddenly and so out of the blue as mine did? Did she randomly send a text telling you "I'm over you" out of fucking no where? Did you try and make peace with her, only to have her mock you, calling you an annoying pussy? Until you know where i've been, just idk but yeah.

I don't really want to go into specifics, I've already said I didn't feel like she betrayed me but she let me down. And yes, she did everything above and worse, more than once and I put up with it for more than 5 years. But seriously, offer me the chance to go through it again and I'd accept in a heartbeat, because she was worth it.

I don't really want to go into specifics, I've already said I didn't feel like she betrayed me but she let me down. And yes, she did everything above and worse, more than once and I put up with it for more than 5 years. But seriously, offer me the chance to go through it again and I'd accept in a heartbeat, because she was worth it.

You sir, are a stronger man than i EVER will be. I told she wasn't worth it, but idk. I just need someone who isn't a headache the way she was.

Damn, this thread's boring as shit now.

Let's have some concluding thoughts, courtesy of tdigle.

Women like to get laid too. Moreover, it is much easier for a woman to get laid. After you break up with a woman, it will probably be the case that she gets dick before you get pussy. Nothing sucks more than someone you love fucking someone else, but, it's not as if women are the only people that do this. You were the one that got fucked over this go around...but, who's to say that you won't be the one doing the fucking over in your next relationship?

;)

Yeah, i know. Doesn't lessen the pain and shit i've had to endure, all during my first semester at a new four year college I transferred to from a two year school to finish my BA degree.

Life is pain and shit. It helps if you've got someone you like to share it with.
Let me ask you a question, if you had the chance to go back and be the supportive friend/boyfriend instead of leaving, would you?
I ask because every day for about 3 years I asked myself the same question "Is this worth it"

Ha, look at that. You answered my question before I asked it.

Life is pain and shit. It helps if you've got someone you like to share it with.
Let me ask you a question, if you had the chance to go back and be the supportive friend/boyfriend instead of leaving, would you?
I ask because every day for about 3 years I asked myself the same question "Is this worth it"

Ha, look at that. You answered my question before I asked it.

Dude, the bitch told me she wanted nothing to do with me after mocking me and telling me "your shit's been over before it started fucker".

Yeah, she was planning on doing this too me for like a week, but before she did, still acted like my friend, and someone who cared when she didn't.

No, she left me and i don't wanna ever support her and her stupid shit EVER AGAIN. Fuck her. Act like a piece of shit, get treated like one. But still, it was wrong what I said...

Sex is like trash to women. They can just throw it out on the curb and someone will pick it up.

-Seinfeld (paraphrased)

Dude, the bitch told me she wanted nothing to do with me after mocking me and telling me "your shit's been over before it started fucker".

Yeah, she was planning on doing this too me for like a week, but before she did, still acted like my friend, and someone who cared when she didn't.

No, she left me and i don't wanna ever support her and her stupid shit EVER AGAIN. Fuck her. Act like a piece of shit, get treated like one. But still, it was wrong what I said...

She might've just been a bitch.

She might've just been a bitch.

You know the little box thing that facebook profiles have? When this happened and it was over, it said quote, "hahah getting rid of the crap in my life...Sooo sick of being nice to people I don't like, or being nice in general...Text it loves!!!"

Fair enough, I understand that sometimes it truly isn't worth it. Yeah you shouldn't have said that but at least you can see that now. Now that's over, the only important thing for you is that need to start with a clean slate regarding women or things will only get worse. It's vicious circle of craziness, you meet one like you ex and when they're gone you find yourself on the internet raging about mini-skirts and too many people carry that anger into their next relationship, which is even worse because now there are 2 crazy people together, and on it goes. Women in general are crazy, seriously just... nuts and I've long since stopped trying to understand them as a gender but as individuals, they're a glorious pain in the arse.

Yeah, sounds like she was just crazy and a bitch in the first place.

Yeah dude. I spent six months of my life this year trying to get her to like me, to be close to her. Even after she told me about the rape and told me we were just "good friends". Yet she would always contradict herself. She would say she missed someone that got fired but when its me whose done nothing but be there for her and make her laugh, she says, "Ill feel sad, but i won't miss you".

Also, she lied to me: she said in a txt: "I haven't dated in forever, five years...why would I start now?" Yet in her notes, you know those check box's chain spammy things? She didn't check the box that said she stayed single for the year. And that was last year.

That's what i dealt with and loved for so long, only to have all this happen to me...Can you understand why i would be so hurt and pissed off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back