• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'M CALLING YOU OUT, GODDAMNIT!!!

LULZ

that is AWESOME. Rep for YOU sir

Thank you my good man, too top it off, her dad thought she was still a virgin until I took it... bitch lost her virginity three years before I met her, but oh well I lulzed at it, I mainly joined for her and another friend, so I wasn't really a believer, I just wanted to put a few loads in her and I did, mission accomplished. Funny though, considering God is supposed to be forgiving and understanding and they kicked me out.

Thank you my good man, too top it off, her dad thought she was still a virgin until I took it... bitch lost her virginity three years before I met her, but oh well I lulzed at it, I mainly joined for her and another friend, so I wasn't really a believer, I just wanted to put a few loads in her and I did, mission accomplished. Funny though, considering God is supposed to be forgiving and understanding and they kicked me out.

damn :lmao:

Now that's wow... :/

I don't know what to say but :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That would be pretty awesome.

:) see if I did it I'd probably not get kicked out idk the bishop for the one here is close friends with the family xD I'd probably get a get out of jail free card. :shifty:

Calling a white guy a chink is the best you can come up with? So you are racist and stupid... that's never a good combination.
Well, then you are a whipcracker. How's that make you feel, knowing your ancestors owned people? Probably makes you feel bad that you can't.

Well, then you are a whipcracker. How's that make you feel, knowing your ancestors owned people? Probably makes you feel bad that you can't.

Really this is kind of pathetic if you believe it's upsetting me or pissing me off in any way. You really are stupid and now I will add annoying to the list. I was indifferent to you before, because I never paid attention, now I'm gonna make you my bitch.

Really this is kind of pathetic if you believe it's upsetting me or pissing me off in any way. You really are stupid and now I will add annoying to the list. I was indifferent to you before, because I never paid attention, now I'm gonna make you my bitch.
You act like you already haven't done any of this beforehand.

Jonnie, just stop. The angry black stereotype has been done to death. Try something original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back