I'M CALLING YOU OUT, GODDAMNIT!!!

See? That's all I wanted you to do.

I don't care if people hate me. I really don't. So long as they don't do the whole passive-aggressive "I'm-gonna-red-rep-you-as-though-it-actually-matters" bullshit. That's just annoying and it makes you look like a pussy.

Either say something to me or don't. Don't beat around the bush, it's just pathetic.

I'm glad you enjoyed the ass reaming, you're still a worthless sack of authentic African ****** clits.

Aw, thats cute. You set your standards of yourself as one of the more mainstream headliners.

No, though. I'm referring to the guy who had the black room-mate. He kept wanting to go to America to find an attractive woman to have sex with. (You know, cause the UK apparently didn't have any.)

You both have the same quirkiness.

I didn't watch the film oddly enough.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

I'm in love with Smooth Sexual Chocolate.

From what I've read of this thread, the shit talking has been pretty fucking weak. I had high hopes for this and everybody let me down. So I only have one option now.

I am calling out every single person who tried to talk shit in this thread because I would bet money that whatever you tried to say was not the least bit funny and failed miserably. So I am calling EVERYONE out. You want to have a go with the Bearded Beast? Bring it!

From what I've read of this thread, the shit talking has been pretty fucking weak. I had high hopes for this and everybody let me down. So I only have one option now.

I am calling out every single person who tried to talk shit in this thread because I would bet money that whatever you tried to say was not the least bit funny and failed miserably. So I am calling EVERYONE out. You want to have a go with the Bearded Beast? Bring it!

You sir, could post the single most thought provoking thread in the history of this forum, and I will still never take anything you say seriously as long as you have that Jags signature.

Meh, most of the people that annoy me are usually spammers that get banned within a few days. Did have bitterness for a while towards D-Man for basically calling me a psycho with no regard for life, but that eventually subsided and he's cool in my book.

So yeah, fuck that Shaman Cena tool that ruined part of the WZ tourney for us.

I have a 300 post minimum to be called out. Sorry man, 50 more posts and then you can knock on my door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back