• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'M CALLING YOU OUT, GODDAMNIT!!!

You make top ten lists?

Do you save them in the same folder as your spreadsheets documenting the accomplishments of fatties and fatties from the 70s?

Nope. You make many of my top 10 lists, in fact.

top10.jpg

So that's who you really are...

Hugh Grant?

Aw, thats cute. You set your standards of yourself as one of the more mainstream headliners.

No, though. I'm referring to the guy who had the black room-mate. He kept wanting to go to America to find an attractive woman to have sex with. (You know, cause the UK apparently didn't have any.)

You both have the same quirkiness.

You make top ten lists?

Do you save them in the same folder as your spreadsheets documenting the accomplishments of fatties and fatties from the 70s?

Spreadsheets? Not so much. You may be referring to my brain, though, which has shown the ability to research and retain information. It's not a skill that can be taught, I don't think, so you're pretty much dicked.

IC, I'm calling you out.

You haven't credited me for your sig.

Unless modding me was your way of crediting me. ;) Because I seriously can't figure out what caused you guys to change your minds...and neither can anyone else. [size=-3]This isn't a complaint at all don't kill me please i love you[/size]

Alright, enough is enough.

SSC, drill this through your fucking head. You are not my mentor, you are not my teacher, it is not your job to hover over my head and judge every one of my posts as good or bad. How you got it into your head that you could decide for me what's an acceptable post is a mystery to me, but it's just getting fucking ridiculous.

You have a problem with a post of mine? Grow a set and actually respond to one of them, rather than just repping me and acting like you're so superior.

In short, quit stalking me, you fucking creep.

IC, I'm calling you out.

You haven't credited me for your sig.

Unless modding me was your way of crediting me. ;) Because I seriously can't figure out what caused you guys to change your minds...and neither can anyone else. [size=-3]This isn't a complaint at all don't kill me please i love you[/size]

<cocks the back of the hand>

No, you know, you're right. Didn't I rep you for the sig though? When I was admin? Admin rep is pretty huge. Like my cock. not really

I don't recall. But really the important thing is that you liked it enough to use it. :blush:

Alright, enough is enough.

SSC, drill this through your fucking head. You are not my mentor, you are not my teacher, it is not your job to hover over my head and judge every one of my posts as good or bad. How you got it into your head that you could decide for me what's an acceptable post is a mystery to me, but it's just getting fucking ridiculous.

You have a problem with a post of mine? Grow a set and actually respond to one of them, rather than just repping me and acting like you're so superior.

In short, quit stalking me, you fucking creep.

There's a reason everyone here hates you zero, I felt bad at one point, I really did. That advise I offered, you probably should have taken it, your the single most shit bar room/cage poster on the board, you rival only Crashin and Jonnie for lack of common sense and you would win the "most likely to be a real life ******" if that was WZ award.

If by stalking you mean red repping your shit posts than I shall continue to do so, the fact that you have a second bar of green baffles me, and there is no way any of that rep is anything other than pity rep.

Take my advice and shut the fuck up until you can come up with an original fucking thought. Your posts leave behind the odor of an unwashed zebra cunt. Why not go wonder out into the Canadian wilderness and get gang rapped by some moose, it can't be any worse than the abuse you take on here. In short, your a load your mother should have swallowed, I hope you choke on daddy's cock when he gives you those sweet kisses goodnight.

There's a reason everyone here hates you zero, I felt bad at one point, I really did. That advise I offered, you probably should have taken it, your the single most shit bar room/cage poster on the board, you rival only Crashin and Jonnie for lack of common sense and you would win the "most likely to be a real life ******" if that was WZ award.

If by stalking you mean red repping your shit posts than I shall continue to do so, the fact that you have a second bar of green baffles me, and there is no way any of that rep is anything other than pity rep.

Take my advice and shut the fuck up until you can come up with an original fucking thought. Your posts leave behind the odor of an unwashed zebra cunt. Why not go wonder out into the Canadian wilderness and get gang rapped by some moose, it can't be any worse than the abuse you take on here. In short, your a load your mother should have swallowed, I hope you choke on daddy's cock when he gives you those sweet kisses goodnight.

See? That's all I wanted you to do.

I don't care if people hate me. I really don't. So long as they don't do the whole passive-aggressive "I'm-gonna-red-rep-you-as-though-it-actually-matters" bullshit. That's just annoying and it makes you look like a pussy.

Either say something to me or don't. Don't beat around the bush, it's just pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back